What has been your highest damage on GoH so far?

Prev1
DarthYoda
50 posts Member
edited December 2015
Chat like this, i will not. Chat normally, i will.

So anyway i thought i would make this discussion out of pure interest, who here has done damage and been surprised about it? How much damage have you done or seen?

Whether it be in campaign, cantina or arena i want to know about it. today i did what i thought was an amazing hit by vader. I saw in the forum someone was amazed by an 11k hit but look below at the pic i took from this morning.

29vmrl4.png

So if you have a pic you want to share on how you or someone else did big damage or if you just want to chat about it feel free.

Replies

• Its normal to hit Numbers like this in this Mode. U cant compare the 11k from the Tie fighter in pvp with the debufft General veers
  • That is very nice but as stated above that paticular mode has a huge +damage bonus to all attacks. Thats still pretty awesome tho.
  • Ill be sure to beat 11k on pvp ;) haha
  • DarthYoda wrote: »
    Ill be sure to beat 11k on pvp ;) haha

:) May the Force be with you
  • Haha. Ill make a video here when i do. Ill try it now ;)
  • I did a 49k!!!!! With Vader on veers. In pvp I think my max is 11k also with Vader
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    DarthYoda wrote: »

If you get seven debuffs on a character and then use culling blade, this is not beyond possibility... I haven't been able to get that many debuffs on ppl recently and use culling blade without being either stunned or ability lock, so I have no idea how much damage it does at the end game

However when I was just lvl 47, I did a culling blade in the arena on a sidious which happened to have six debuffs on it (two from sidious, two from vader, one from talia and one from HK)... That hit for almost 9k.. back then I was no where as well geared or ability levelled on Vader as I am now.

NOw before you say that's OP, unfortunately setting that up as you can see requires a lot of debuffs, unlike the Tie Pilot, one buff and boom!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Skye wrote: »
    DarthYoda wrote: »

If you get seven debuffs on a character and then use culling blade, this is not beyond possibility... I haven't been able to get that many debuffs on ppl recently and use culling blade without being either stunned or ability lock, so I have no idea how much damage it does at the end game

However when I was just lvl 47, I did a culling blade in the arena on a sidious which happened to have six debuffs on it (two from sidious, two from vader, one from talia and one from HK)... That hit for almost 9k.. back then I was no where as well geared or ability levelled on Vader as I am now.

NOw before you say that's OP, unfortunately setting that up as you can see requires a lot of debuffs, unlike the Tie Pilot, one buff and boom!

True. But it takes 2 to 3 hits and tie is gone. It would take me 2 moves to get 5 debuffs on one chara. Ill make a vid on it. See if i can hit a good crit with vader. One sec
  • kgwzz
    23 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I frequently hit for 11-12k crit with IG86, beefed up with Poggle's offence buff and Boba's 45% additional critical damage. IG86 is fully starred, geared, and ability mat-ed up. This is on the LS/DS battles, GW, and Arena.
  • SynesterOne
    18 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    My 2* Tie Pilot normally crits for 2kish. Using the special I can get close to 5k. More in the high 3 to 4.3k tho, all of course wit advantage. But yea that fight in OP, I'll knock out 34k easy with em...it is a lovely sight, though contained as it is. This is at lvl51 and Gear Level VI. I wish he weren't so squishy...
  • My 2* Tie Pilot normally crits for 2kish. Using the special I can get close to 5k. More in the high 3 to 4.3k tho, all of course wit advantage. But yea that fight in OP, I'll knock out 34k easy with em...it is a lovely sight, though contained as it is. This is at lvl51 and Gear Level VI. I wish he weren't so squishy...

To give you some context my 4* FOTP crits for about 3.5K (so 7K+ in a double tap) and he's not even that geared up yet. So squishy, but so awesome to see him one shot (well double shot) a 100% toon.
  • I dont mind tie pilot. But he needs a bit more health. I feel like everytime i come up against him geono soldiers special and fives special destroy him before he attacks once.
    Papa_Tate wrote: »
    My 2* Tie Pilot normally crits for 2kish. Using the special I can get close to 5k. More in the high 3 to 4.3k tho, all of course wit advantage. But yea that fight in OP, I'll knock out 34k easy with em...it is a lovely sight, though contained as it is. This is at lvl51 and Gear Level VI. I wish he weren't so squishy...

To give you some context my 4* FOTP crits for about 3.5K (so 7K+ in a double tap) and he's not even that geared up yet. So squishy, but so awesome to see him one shot (well double shot) a 100% toon.

I dont mind tie pilot. But he needs a bit more health. I feel like everytime i come up against him geono soldiers special and fives special destroy him before he attacks once.
  • Rey can hit 15k at 4*
  • bleeaauuh wrote: »
    Rey can hit 15k at 4*

Who should i farm. Rey Daka or Barris
  • What's your team?
    Great thing is you can farm daka seperate to rey and bariss
  • This is my team

11jn8sj.png

Barris needs work but other than that i am farming well on the other 4. Almost maxed out geonosian and Sid. 2 more stars to go on Fives and Kylo. Should be good as long as i have a good Healer.

5* Lumi doesnt cut it and i do a tonne of damage already with the other 4 characters so Barris is next to try i think. So far she is amazing. Lumi doesnt survive the first round. Barris almost survives the whole match and shes only level 50 and lvl 5 gear -_- 4*

80% of the time im left with 4 characters standing :)
  • On an unlikely circumstance im almost defeated
  • Cyn
    76 posts Member
    On this game mode I hit for near 70k. It was entertaining to see but complete overkill lol.
  • Well in that case I'd continue to farm barris
  • I got hit for 12.5K critical from FOTP in Arena (one shot only!). I don't know how much stars this guy had, but this was insane.

Rey can hit 6K cris without problem as well.
  • I had Kylo hit for a little over 8,000. Poggle boost, Kylo was less that 50% health, critical hit using outrage. He's only 4* so that surprised me.
  • Those are awesome stories guys. Seems like there are a few big hitters out there.
  • over 9000
  • I did abt 10k with lumi today, crit her special, buffed with poggle's offense boost and boba's 45% additional crit damage.
  • kgwzz wrote: »
    I did abt 10k with lumi today, crit her special, buffed with poggle's offense boost and boba's 45% additional crit damage.

Awesome. Im trying to create a good team right now with big hits and team combos
  • I did 48k crit in the challenge with Vaders Culling Blade. 8 debuffs. 3 from vader, 2 from sid, 2 from kylo, 1 from boba. Unfortunately my Dooku's stun was resisted so I couldn't get a 9th.
  • Not sure if anyone mentioned this above but the only reason your damage is so high in the picture shown (original post) is because that's a Gear Challenge and once you take out the support droid it offers you a significant critical damage modifier for one turn.

There's no chance you'll ever hit that hard in PvP.
  • Surely this was a bug? My sid is only 4star lvl 49 w/ lvl V gear

impb4p.jpg
    My Ally Code: 879-648-786
  • I hit 9k with Kylo without crit in the arena today, if it had crit it would have been around 17-18k.
  • Surely this was a bug? My sid is only 4star lvl 49 w/ lvl V gear

impb4p.jpg

hahaha wow dude that is crazy insane, i have a sid 6* and yea i dont hit anywhere near thaaat haha. great image by the way!

Thanks for sharing!