Turn Meters

Anyone else wish there was some sort of visual representation of them? I don't have a good grasp of how it all works, and it's driving me bonkers. I'll face mirror teams, and they'll get upwards of 3:1 attacks, and since it's a mirror team, I know there's no sort of speed buff. Frustrating.

Replies

• I thought that was my mana bar. I guess I have been wasting all my ether potions for nothing
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Blam wrote: »
    I thought that was my mana bar. I guess I have been wasting all my ether potions for nothing

Hahaha
  • A complementary representation could be an order sequence, with a small (1), (2), etc. To enemy character order. Anither idea would be to have a button for turn meter analysis - click it, and it will show you exactly the next ten moves in an ex ante fashion (ie. Assuming nothing changes it - no stuns, turn meter specials, nee slow debuffs, new speed up buffs).

You'd never use it in Arena as time flies, but would give you the chance tonreally learn the meters well.

I don't think it would be practical for them to implement it, but the order indication may not be so hard.