Finally - RIP Count Dooku

Bahahahaha Dooku - he doesn't come back from this strategy people....

Get yourself a Storm Trooper Han.
Get Han to taunt.
Hit Dooko with whoever
Watch and giggle as Dooku takes damage, then goes and hits ST Han, Han give TM (x2) to your team.
Laugh uproariously as you see your team ready to go again.

Rinse and repeat until Dooku is completely nullified and provides your whole team with a massive turn meter advantage.

I'm McLovin it!!

Never farmed Dooku and now never need to. Can't wait for him to be dropped like a hot potato as well.
| ANZGC | Exile |

Replies

• His leader is still really, really good! But this helps out and putting Dooku in your team is no longer a no-brainer.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Those counter mechanics can also be used against 5s. Han taunts for 3 turns which is long enough, but 5s slows him down so you get even more TM ;)
  • Maestro wrote: »
    His leader is still really, really good! But this helps out and putting Dooku in your team is no longer a no-brainer.

Yeah the evasion is still good and offense up still works as advertised....but Dooku himself was a never ending PIA for my mainly Jedi team...

I feel like all the angst of Arena just became more bearable.
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • KeKattia wrote: »
    Those counter mechanics can also be used against 5s. Han taunts for 3 turns which is long enough, but 5s slows him down so you get even more TM ;)

Genius observation, lol!
  • KeKattia wrote: »

Hello ST Han - the new Prince of Darkness in his shiny white storm trooper getup!
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Doesn't Han have to taunt first though?
  • Too bad it's really easy to kill of Han. I always attack him 1st, that's why I say he's got the perfect taunt. Taunts without taunting.

Chewie and RG (him again) gain more utility, awesome health both.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    The whale in my shard immediately changed from Dooku to Rex leader! LMAO! That means Rex must be OP!
  • Alexone wrote: »

Lol yeah he does so his defense is only going to be so-so - most humans will try to nuke him early.
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    anonidude wrote: »
    Alexone wrote: »

Lol yeah he does so his defense is only going to be so-so - most humans will try to nuke him early.

Yea you can stun him, ability block him, kill him etc. Not so fast...
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    The whale in my shard immediately changed from Dooku to Rex leader! LMAO! That means Rex must be OP!

Rex isn't OP but he has great synergy with 5s. Put in CS and ST Han and Phasma/ any dps and you have a really solid squad with 20% more health and that gains turn meter when they suffer crits.
    I can see why he changed but Rex isn't OP
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    KeKattia wrote: »

Rex isn't OP but he has great synergy with 5s. Put in CS and ST Han and Phasma/ any dps and you have a really solid squad with 20% more health and that gains turn meter when they suffer crits.
    I can see why he changed but Rex isn't OP

I don't know his team yet, can't see it but the guy is an expert at finding the meta right away. He has all the characters in the game too, looking at his inventory.
  • Very glad I'd already started farming ST Han B) Thinking about pairing him with RG to protect him, once I get him and Daka leveled up my arena team will probably be ST Han (L), RG, Daka, QGJ, and GS. Or Phasma (L), ST Han, RG, Daka, and QGJ. Haven't made up my mind yet...

• Maestro
    157 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    int3ns1fy wrote: »
    Thinking about pairing him with RG to protect him

Why would you protect a character who's soul purpose is to take hits. You are just giving your opponent an option to hit RG instead while Han is taunting. I see several teams on my shard aswell doing this. Such a bad idea imo.
  • Yes!!! Gonna start working on lando again. His aoe will be useful once again
  • While ST Han is a good dooku counter on offense he is still a liability on defense. Between stuns and assists, I can always keep him from taunting or if it does taunt then he is dead or dispelled on the first hit.

I'm more excited about stealth blocking counter attacks.