What happened?

@skye I was in the guild last night... just did my cantina runs, went to check my contribution and saw i was booted. Can you help explain?

Replies

• Well we'd be glad to have you in our guild :) But then I'd probably have to stop taking #1 from you, huh?
  • Hahahah... **** you.. I had to reconstruct my team and go to a family dinner.. couldn't snipe you back. Your team is mad offense.. thank goodness crappy on the defense. Buwhahaha
  • Same can be said for yours haha only toon that died was han all 3 times. Esmorga's team on the other hand gave me trouble! Phasma calling rg/daka almost every attack for stuns
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Mojuba wrote: »
    @skye I was in the guild last night... just did my cantina runs, went to check my contribution and saw i was booted. Can you help explain?

We are not certain what happened.. All I know iis both Irics and Chipmonk had a problem in which when they rejected an invite to the alliance AFTER they had joined the alliance; when they logged out they were somehow removed from the alliance!

When they logged back in they were gone from the alliance... It happened like three times to Irics... Chipmonk now has a pending invitation just sat there because he only has the option of declining it..

Right now I can not send you an invite because the game thinks you are still in an guild...

It was super odd because when you logged off last night. you disappeared from the Roster like Irics and Chipmonk did.. But when I went to your ally details, to reinvite it showed you were still in the guild. and even in the arena ladder it still showed you were in the guild. But several hours later, probably when you relogged back into the game it was then that all traces of you being in the guild had disappeared...and started showing you in another guild

I can tell you I DID NOT boot you nor did either Chip or Irics as they had the exact same problem.

We do still have a spot still reserved for you...

You'll probably notice the arena top 50 is comprised of alot of us now.. Heck even Sizdar managed to find us and apply.
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Mojuba
    18 posts Member
    Thanks skye.. yeah it's been totally buggy. I just went ahead and built my own thing out since you were full when I tried to rejoin. How did your first day go? We got nowhere but we are hitting the light sides and hopefully most folks understand how to get three gw runs in tomorrow night, but somehow I think that will be problematic.

Let's definitely keep in touch here and exchange notes.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Mojuba wrote: »
    Thanks skye.. yeah it's been totally buggy. I just went ahead and built my own thing out since you were full when I tried to rejoin. How did your first day go? We got nowhere but we are hitting the light sides and hopefully most folks understand how to get three gw runs in tomorrow night, but somehow I think that will be problematic.

Let's definitely keep in touch here and exchange notes.

Oh ok.. if you ever want a spot in the guild let us know...

We shouldn't have been full yesterday... although Chip did say for some reason there were too many pending applications.. that's probably what blocked you
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!