Leader Option: Boba L3 Dead or Alive vs. Sid L4 Unlimited Power

For PvP, what's the difference between Boba Leader level 3 - allies gain 25% critical damage versus Darth Sid leader level 4 with 12% crit chance & 10% crit damage? I have the option to upgrade one of them. The rest of my squad varies with Luminara, Barriss, Dooku, Ash or Savage Opress.

Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
Member of Team Instinct

Replies

• MufasaBigD wrote: »
    For PvP, what's the difference between Boba Leader level 3 - allies gain 25% critical damage versus Darth Sid leader level 4 with 12% crit chance & 10% crit damage? I have the option to upgrade one of them. The rest of my squad varies with Luminara, Barriss, Dooku, Ash or Savage Opress.

Member of Team Instinct
  • MufasaBigD wrote: »

The difference is with Boba you'd opt for toons that have a higher crit rating and with Sid you'd want all-around characters.

Now I don't know the crit ratings of Lumi/Barriss nor Opress but know that Dooku has a quite low one and Ahsoka has the highest. So check the crit rating of Lumi (quite certain that Barriss has a low one) and then decide which one would be more beneficial.
  • Heronmar wrote: »
    MufasaBigD wrote: »

The difference is with Boba you'd opt for toons that have a higher crit rating and with Sid you'd want all-around characters.

Now I don't know the crit ratings of Lumi/Barriss nor Opress but know that Dooku has a quite low one and Ahsoka has the highest. So check the crit rating of Lumi (quite certain that Barriss has a low one) and then decide which one would be more beneficial.

Thanks Heronmar for the advice! I'll check. Seems like Sid helps if you have more well rounded toons vs. those with high crit. I have Ahsoka.

Member of Team Instinct