Darth maul 1 shot my team ?!?

I never seen it happen before but Darth maul just one shot my whole team. I am 13,500 and the guy I was fighting was 14,200. Is darth maul really that strong !?!

Replies

• Options
    Did you have a Jedi team by chance?
  • Options
    Bringing a Jedi squad to a battle against Darth Maul is like bringing knife fighters to a shootout.
  • Options
    A Sith leader who boosted his Critical Chance / Critical Damage?
  • Options
    EliasLund wrote: »
    Bringing a Jedi squad to a battle against Darth Maul is like bringing knife fighters to a shootout.

Or bringing an elephant to an elephant-gun fight.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Options
    Darth maul is real easy to kill :) Chow was using him in his dps team set up...well I sure showed him :) and now I am above rheen again! As it should be, because I am the all powerful Sinbad! No matter how many times you best me I will always become the most powerful in the game :) with the power of credit cards! That's how my kylo is 6* already :O
  • Options
    SpendsAlot wrote: »
    Darth maul is real easy to kill :) Chow was using him in his dps team set up...well I sure showed him :) and now I am above rheen again! As it should be, because I am the all powerful Sinbad! No matter how many times you best me I will always become the most powerful in the game :) with the power of credit cards! That's how my kylo is 6* already :O

Pretty sure this had absolutely nothing to do with this thread...

Anyways.. Darth maul is a glass cannon, but he's amazingly powerful against jedi. If he has any buffs, chances are, he will decimate your characters. Only question is how many...
  • Options
    zeekdog wrote: »

Anyways.. Darth maul is a glass cannon, but he's amazingly powerful against jedi. If he has any buffs, chances are, he will decimate your characters. Only question is how many...

he's not only a glass cannon - he's incredibly slow as well. One of the games slowest. You have plenty of time to FF him down.
  • SpendsAlot
    379 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    zeekdog wrote: »

I know it had nothing to do with the thread, DARTH MAUL IS EASY TO KILL, :o I don't use forums I use chat text, DARTH MAUL IS EASY TO KILL, :D because sticking to one topic when discussing something is boring, DARTH MAUL IS EASY TO KILL, because I wish to show the world how awesome I am on all online games, DARTH MAUL IS EASY TO KILL, this is the wonderful personality I have on this game, DARTH MAUL IS EASY TO KILL, Because there is no In game chat system, DARTH MAUL IS SO EASY TO KILL BRUH HE MADE OF GLASS! So if there are no clans, no in game chat system, and only an ally list which actually makes no sense because you can't even talk to them in game XD DARTH MAUL IS LIKE THE DEATH STAR, HE HITS LIKE A TRUCK BUT HAS 1 BIG GIANT HOLE THAT WHEN SHOT OUT HE GOES KABOOM! Then at the moment my only goal on here is to troll and give advice in my trolling which no one cares to see :D
  • Options
    Like the glass cannon, you need to surround it with support, stun masters and slow downs.
  • Options
    Yeah it could work, on an offensive team....but on defense ya know he is gonna get gunned down the quickest lol
  • Options
    Same with my setup, I have all high hitting aoe attackers and obi wan, of course I get gunned down quick too, but whenever I'm attacking I win 95% of all fights, but the AI is pretty dumb, so any set up can be gunned down easy while defending