Tier II Tank challenge

Anyone else having problems with Darth maul critical hitting for 20k every single turn killing the team before he can be beat? Seems a bit ridicules for a tier 2 when my tanks are all level 46...I mean what the hell!!!

Replies

• EliasLund
    41 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I guess you mean Mace Windu and his shatterpoint?

Easy to finish every time.

Three steps:

- Have lots of tanks
    - Make sure you have all your special attacks when you arrive at Mace Windu.
    - Once Mace Windu has marked you, use your special to remove it.

(and ignore everyone everyone else. Once Mace Windu is done, the challenge is over)
    Post edited by EliasLund on
  • I have found that savage o press and his Droid attack around the same time. Clean the Droids out first so they don't one shot your guys then kill savage at your leisure.
  • I use Dooku and/or cad bane to stun him to get him out of sync with the droids. I'll hit a droid a time or 2 so when he does the 1 shot I can kill 1 for a free heal before any deaths. It is tough at first, but as your gear/stars/levels improve its a cake walk.
  • Are you talking about the oppress challenge? If you are it's going to be hard for you to win until you have enough dps to take out 2 droids. or you land a stun on oppress delaying him from from using that ability. I use Consular, Ewok Elder, Daka, Talia and they have enough dps to take the droids out.
    Nothing more pathetic than paying to win.
  • Take out the droids first or slow them down so they aren't in sync with oppress. Then just smack him around. Save heals until after he pounces (always reduces you to 1 hp). Use expose, defense down, or stun to activate his death spiral - you deal 4500 extra damage to him per attack while he is debuffed by one of those. Good luck!
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • I would do enough damage to the droids that if needed, I can kill them in one shot. This is needed if Opress does his special and lands you down to 1 HP. Kill the droid then to replenish HP by 1-2k. It's also important to have the droids out of sync or they will one-hit kill after Opress' special is used.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Polarice wrote: »
    I have found that savage o press and his Droid attack around the same time. Clean the Droids out first so they don't one shot your guys then kill savage at your leisure.

Yes, take the Droid out first and be sure to bring healers with you to heal after Savage does his special move to wipe out everyone's health meters.
  • Bring along one healer at least. Kill the droids and attack savage with any stun attacks. Once he's stunned he'll fall fast
  • I kill droids first, no need for them. It's important to apply a debuff to the boss, and then kill him. I bring two healers, including talia. She can apply a debuff and heal everyone but herself.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • I only have 2 tanks (Chewie and Royal Guard) and I am able to do it (not every time) so just keep at it. Once he uses his shatterpoint you're pretty much screwed, but just ignore the droids and hammer him as much as you can.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    I have found that bringing healers is more important than any other character. Savage Op's health drops every time he uses his special maneuver.All you need to do is kill the Droids before he attacks and heal your team after every time he does his special maneuver to wipe out everyone's health.
  • I've never seen Mace's shatterpoint. What's it do?
  • Mace Windu has never impressed me in this game
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    I really wonder what Lvl I will need to finish the Lvl2 challenge here. I just tried 3 times with my 4 star Chewie (Lvl46) and my Royal Guard (1 star Lvl 40) but I can't finish because Mace hits for 4k+ with his special. Is there anything I miss here?