Looking for Sort of Casual Guild

I work full time and am finishing up high school (last week of schoolwork is this week). I do put a lot into this game. I play it whenever I can and have been playing since November. I log in at least once a day to do the easy dailies and usually do more. I'm in EST, and usually work evening shifts (especially on weekends), so I would prefer a guild that will be most active either midday or around midnight my time.

I am level 74 (almost halfway to 75) and have two rows + 1 of toons who are lvl 50 and have purple gear. I have more that are close. I typically place between 500-1000 in the arena. I know I am far from the best player but I don't think thats too shabby for a mostly f2p player who spent their first few weeks playing between eight hour shifts at a dine-in movie theatre with as many as seven screens playing TFA at once.

I'm looking for a guild that would welcome someone like me that isn't too laid back. I want to participate in raids, I want to be somewhat competitive, I want to have fun.

I'm not sure how exactly this works but my IGN is Padme Naberrie (w/ the accent) and my ally code is 294-165-847.

Replies