Light side 8-D how did you beat it?

I can't seem to beat light side hard mode 8-D Dooku . I got him to red but his counters are lethal. Any ideas for teams ?

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Rey. She attacks, gains foresight, Dooku's counter misses. Rinse, repeat - then blow the snot out of him with flurry of blows.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Rey. She attacks, gains foresight, Dooku's counter misses. Rinse, repeat - then blow the snot out of him with flurry of blows.

Guess I should borrow an ally's Rey 7* max gear cause mine is only 5* max lol. I tried borrowing eeth Koth but his stun has yet to work on Dooku 6 times out
  • I can't seem to beat light side hard mode 8-D Dooku . I got him to red but his counters are lethal. Any ideas for teams ?

Teebo leader. Dooku does not counter stealth characters. So lock and load your Ewoks with a stunner like RG or Daka and give him a time meter lock down while stunned with immune counter on your stealth team.
  • DarthGozu wrote: »
    I can't seem to beat light side hard mode 8-D Dooku . I got him to red but his counters are lethal. Any ideas for teams ?

Teebo leader. Dooku does not counter stealth characters. So lock and load your Ewoks with a stunner like RG or Daka and give him a time meter lock down while stunned with immune counter on your stealth team.

It's light side lol daka and RG are dark
  • But yes I incorporated the teebo idea thank you
  • I took Barris Lumi and Ahsoka and just over healed it