Rank 1 finally

Ascansio
270 posts Member
edited December 2015
I'm not a F2P player, I spent several bucks to have toons like 6* Leia and etc but whatever... It feels so nice to be at the top of the ladder.

I'm having extreme fun with this game as a Star Wars fanboy, so addicted to it for a month. Have fun guys, Heroes rocks.
E5bjOZ.png

Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.

Replies

• lol
    Nothing more pathetic than paying to win.
  • I didn't pay to win, I paid because I enjoyed the game. And I'm not one of those guys who spend thousands. I was just lucky with Leia shards.
    Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.
  • Ascansio wrote: »
    I didn't pay to win, I paid because I enjoyed the game. And I'm not one of those guys who spend thousands. I was just lucky with Leia shards.

Congrats.
  • Well actually.... you did pay to win. No FTP will ever get top spot. Glad to hear you also enjoy the game, as do I.
    Now.....how much will you continue to pay to keep that top spot heheh
  • RhinoNZ wrote: »
    Well actually.... you did pay to win. No FTP will ever get top spot. Glad to hear you also enjoy the game, as do I.

It's actually very possible, you should look at the diversity of servers, some servers have level 51-55 as their top 5. F2p players can easily get the #1 spot on there.
  • Everyone Can get the top. Paying have limit.
    Everyone with Time manage to get A good team .
    I get the first place since 15 days. With no money add.
  • RhinoNZ wrote: »
    Well actually.... you did pay to win. No FTP will ever get top spot. Glad to hear you also enjoy the game, as do I.

I believe an F2P player can provided the player has a comparable team and better skills playing..
  • Yeah no.. I'll be taking that back, no point in bragging if you can't keep it in this system of Pvp, keep up the hard work though .

ioqjhy.jpg
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    ...no point in bragging...

All those other words are superfluous. If you actually need to have the reasons explained, please ask.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Wow another rank 1 post. Do you really need a pat on the back? If I posted the number of times I've been rank 1 I would be banned. Grow up, no one cares
  • Qeltar wrote: »

All those other words are superfluous. If you actually need to have the reasons explained, please ask.

Why do you even comment on here? It seems to me like you spend a large quantity of your time on this forum yet nobody takes your posts seriously.. Sorry if i seem a bit rude, mr F2p.
  • Yeah there's still limits to p2w. Like for instance, I stop when I have to pay 400 gems to recharge my power. Even if I have 8,000 gems. Bc 400 gems is just too **** high
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Why do you even comment on here?
    Because I choose to. In some cases, because I like helping others. In some cases, because I just like expressing my opinions.
    You don't actually speak for anyone but yourself about how seriously my posts are taken.
    A better question is: why do you think it's somehow an accomplishment to be in "first place" in a broken PvP system on a microshard of a smartphone videogame where you have an unfair advantage over your competition?
    Do what you like, but I have more respect for the F2P players who do well given the tilted playing field. (I'm not F2P, btw. I just have different life priorities than people like you.)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • thephantomewok
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Qeltar wrote: »

Why do you even comment on here? It seems to me like you spend a large quantity of your time on this forum yet nobody takes your posts seriously.. Sorry if i seem a bit rude, mr F2p.

he's not f2p, he's one of the p2p players on here.
    Post edited by Hillsop on
  • Don't understand why people start arguments between f2p and p2p. The guy got first place and wanted to share his excitement. If you don't care thats fine, and if you do thats great too. I don't understand the need for disparaging comments towards one and other. Congrats on your first place :)
  • Congrats man!! Too bad your thread got highjacked. Keep up the good work and have fun.
  • @Regeneration

@Qeltar always has useful posts, he's helped me a lot and he's also one of my allies too.

One of the most useful members on here for me.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • People keep creating new high damage teams :) so I copy...and make them better by adding better spice :) I am now rank 8 again soon to be 1st after a have spent some more hundreds of bucks!
  • Pokebreaker
    734 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    moddom wrote: »
    Don't understand why people start arguments between f2p and p2p. The guy got first place and wanted to share his excitement. If you don't care thats fine, and if you do thats great too. I don't understand the need for disparaging comments towards one and other. Congrats on your first place :)

Because P2W tactics are not commendable, anywhere in gaming. I'm all for people spending their money any way they see fit, but don't come looking for kudos. Whether folks like it or not, gaming communities have their nuances, and this is one of many. There will always be that particular disconnect between P2W and F2P players. At what point will P2W types learn to just enjoy their winnings in silence, rather than exposing themselves to ridicule?

Now, there are some who outright own their P2W status, and they don't give two ***** what anyone thinks about it. Those folks I respect, because they don't try to pretend they are something they are not, nor do they try to justify how they are "mostly F2P".
    Post edited by Pokebreaker on
  • Guys, calm your horses. I actually wanted to create a topic about my appreciation how addictive and joyful this game is, then I decided to add my excitement about the top spot even though I'm not a F2P player.

@thephantomewok
    @moddom
    @OregonWeed

Thank you for the kind words fellas!

Last night I beat Regeneration a few times to hold my first spot, but then he replaced his Leia with Barriss and (his others are Old Ben, Maul, Lando, Sidious; all of them 6 or 7 stars, a true all-star squad and very hard to beat actually) and I lost my last attempt to climb back to no.1. But I'll be back. :)
  • What team are you running to be ranked number one?
  • JWH
    138 posts Member
    Congrats. I'm not gonna hate on anyone who is trying to be the best. On that note, can you give me a hand as an ally because my team sucks.
  • @JWH
    Give me your level and leader stats and you could be mine.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Chicken sandwich.