Han Solo

Rafini
299 posts Member
So it appears the devs have recruited a team of psychologists to help with figuring out to make whales spend more money.

I thought seeing GG in arena was a rare sight but I can't wait to experience the first Han Solo team full well knowing that to get to level 80 this early would be a whale of a time. Especially to have all characters have gear 9.

"Hey psychologists, what strategy can we implement to insure maximum spending beyond the few who have already spent maximum amounts of money? Have a special raid available only for maxed teams as maxed as can get? Cool!"

Next will be Jedi knight Luke available to people gear 10 and level 90 in raids is my guess. It'll eventually happen that we can ALL get these characters, it's just so crazy to imagine being able to do it right away. Power to the people who can tho! No whale disrespect. Just laughing at the thought that goes into these exclusives and how maniacal they are.

Replies

• The_Jam
    141 posts Member
    Options
    Nerf Han Solo do it now then that way we can avoid any problems when he ends up like Yoda
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    Rafini wrote: »
    So it appears the devs have recruited a team of psychologists to help with figuring out to make whales spend more money.

Old news....

"Video game companies are increasingly tapping psychologists' expertise to make games even more compelling, challenging and fun."

http://www.apa.org/gradpsych/2012/01/hot-careers.aspx
  • Rafini
    299 posts Member
    Options
    I was joking but good to know
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Worked out that it would take roughly 260 days for a member of a guild to unlock Han Solo if they did better than 50% of their guild. The person able to get #1 in damage every heroic raid, it will take around 130 days to unlock Han Solo.

Dayum. People thought Yoda was hard to unlock, then grievous was much much harder to unlock, now han is much much much harder to unlock.
  • Options
    Cash grab at its finest. CG and EA aren't even trying to hide it anymore.
  • Rafini
    299 posts Member
    Options
    That's crazy 130-260 days depending on how amazing you are. And I imagine in guilds that are even able to take on heroic mode that most have maxed teams from spending, at least right away anyways, and would be near impossible to finish first without spending a ton more.
  • Eightys
    210 posts Member
    Options
    This sucks, Han is one of my favorites and now he's virtually untouchable, ugh.
  • Options
    GG's shard was 6750 for 30, now is 2400, so we wait... Anyone can have Han eventually, just like we have Yoda and GG