Daily shipments gear pieces cost crystals now?

Prev1345
Rafini
299 posts Member
Topic? What the heck..

Replies

• Rafini
    299 posts Member
    Hundreds of crystals at that
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Holy crap. So we can no longer complete our dailies without spending Crystals?

Wow. GG CG/EA. GG.
  • Not for me, there is better gear for crystals though, a little expensive imo
  • Seriously? Once my shipments refresh and I see this for myself I might quit. As if the guild rewards weren't bad enough with the pay to get better rewards system. I hope this is a bug.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Mine are still showing credits
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Can you post what your shipments look like? I'm pretty sure that is fully crafted gear not gear pieces
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • You have to be more careful now... i just accidentally spent 1,274 crystals doing my normal gear purchases before I realized it had changed from credits to crystals. My mistake, but definitely not happy... :/
  • Rafini
    299 posts Member
    Someone in my guild showed me a pic of it and two were for gold and the other two for crystals. Hoping that it was a mistake and they patch it. I'll find out in an hour and a half when it resets
  • morcsea
    164 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Can you post what your shipments look like? I'm pretty sure that is fully crafted gear not gear pieces

It's a full gear crafted. Mine got the Mk5 Sryinge. Good for Ashsoka.
  • SlyGambit wrote: »
    Holy crap. So we can no longer complete our dailies without spending Crystals?

Wow. GG CG/EA. GG.

You still can, relax. You just will have to wait till the store refreshes. Though, I accidentally bought a VERY EXPENSIVE piece of gear no one needs.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • ouch
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Don't purchases in GW Shipments, Arena Shipments and Cantina Shipments also count towards the daily activity?
  • Giving them the benefit of the doubt. It seems that some of the shipments are tailored to your level and needs now. This means that for some people there are higher level gear (yellow) that might require crystals. I have not verified this myself but seems sensible. This could be a policy change that reflects that CG is listening to us and helping us lessen the grind.

Either way, no need for drama. Wait and see what happens. Unless all your shipments and natural refreshes are crystal based we would still be fine and probably thankful as well.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Naecabon wrote: »
    Don't purchases in GW Shipments, Arena Shipments and Cantina Shipments also count towards the daily activity?

I've never bothered to check that actually but they should because that makes perfect sense.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • I have mk4 carbanti sensor allay for 1496 crystals and the regular gear pieces costing credits as usual, so i hope there will be other gear for crystals like stun guns and other hard to get ones so no worries nothing have changed, they just added whale gearing to those who are willing to pay ;)
  • Rafini
    299 posts Member
    Interesting outlook drammen. I'm waiting for the next refresh and then the one after that
  • My shipments are currently offering a Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype for 1,274 Crystals. Kit and Barriss can use it but that's pretty expensive.
  • floods
    53 posts Member
    If this gives the option to buy fully crafted purple gear then this is an awesome change. 300 crystals is probably less than the refreshes necessary to obtain the 20 salvages required to craft a laptop.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Rafini wrote: »

I'd buy it 300 crystals isn't bad compared to others, or do you want to spend
    50+50+300+200 in energy refreshes to get 18/20 keyboard salvages?
  • they still cost credits, just the complete full gear itself costs crystals..

Mine is showing Mk3 Carbanti Sensor Array at 1400 Crystals...which is something that takes 50 pieces to make. (I have 152 of them though...so they are an easy farm)
    “Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing …”

– Yoda
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member

I don't believe so. It only counts purchase from the "Shipments" table.
  • Rafini
    299 posts Member
    True with the laptops costing 300 and using more than that for refreshes.. Although I tend to wait for the str gear challenge to get those anyways. Id never waste crystals on refreshes for laptops unless it was for an upgrade I needed that was for something time sensitive. Good point tho.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member

Why the **** would anyone pay 300 crystals for one of those when you can get 20 on the attacker challenge day for free?

• ReyOP
    85 posts Member
    I just bought shipments this morning and I don't think it cost me crystals?
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    They added additional higher tiered gear to shipments, you can still get the cheapies as well. The new higher tier stuff is ridiculously overpriced though
  • So that's where my crystals went.
  • Some costs credits while others cost crystals. Fortunately, you can do your dailies over several refreshes and just pay credits. Also, I just had a refresh a few minutes ago, and the timer is now saying I've got another coming in an hour and ten minutes. Don't know that my budget will ever stretch to these prices, but I'm cautiously optimistic about the potential for buying as much or more gear for credits, and maybe even buying only gear I need.
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    fudgra wrote: »

Why the **** would anyone pay 300 crystals for one of those when you can get 20 on the attacker challenge day for free?

It's not one. its a fully completed 20/20 piece.
  • SlyGambit wrote: »

I don't believe so. It only counts purchase from the "Shipments" table.

This is correct.