Humbling Blow doesn't debuff Savage

ABNRAS
564 posts Member
edited April 2016
After using Humbling Blow on Savage Oppress, he still has offense up and defense down. I know it was resisted because my whole team received offense up. I have also tried Mace's Smite with Savage keeping his buffs. Wasn't sure if this is intentional with the update or a bug. Thanks.

Replies

• Coward
    27 posts Member
    Dispel is applied before damage now. So you took his buff, then damaged him, giving him his buffs back
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Coward wrote: »
    Dispel is applied before damage now. So you took his buff, then damaged him, giving him his buffs back

Thanks for the info. Kinda defeats the purpose though. I just saw Savage prix buffs without being hit too. All my GW nodes seem to have Savage today. Lol
  • Coward
    27 posts Member
    The problem before was it did damage then dispelled. So even if savage didn't have his buffs on QGJ could hit him with humbling blow and give everyone offense up. Was kind of silly.
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Makes sense. I guess I never realized that. I always waited for him to be buffed. That makes sense. To me this seems like a lose-lose situation either way. The old way, QGJ steals free buffs, now Savage isn't debuffed.