Looking for some help (LVL 55)

Hey I was looking for some help here. My team is 16.5Kish and mainly use Phasma (lead), Lum, Barriss, Dooku, and Sid. Their stats is as follows:

Phasma - 5* - Gear VI (1 more to go for lvl 7) - All skills 5 except Onslaught
Lumi - 5* - VI (2 more for lvl 7) - All skills 5 excect for the heal (4) and leader buff (1)
Sid - 6* - VII - AoE lvl 5, Normal Attack lvl 4, rest lvl 3
Barriss - 4* - VI (1 more for lvl 7) - All skills lvl 4 except for passive lvl 3
Dooku - 4* - VII - All skills lvl 5 except for leader lvl 2

Now should I keep plugging away with this or should I try to fit Kylo in somewhere? Maybe for Barris? Is 1 heal worth it? I have been working on Kylo and got him to:

Kylo - 4* - VI - (2 more for lvl 7) - All skills lvl 3

Thanks!

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    All solid, but if you aren't using Barriss as the leader, there's arguably little point to having her in there. It's one of her best abilities. You might be better leveling up the Consular, he's easy to level and gear up and has a fast recharge heal. Losing Barriss means you can't bypass the Sidious heal block, but he's easy to deal with in most cases anyway when you are playing, and the AI is usually too dumb to use him effectively.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I was going to lvl up some of Kylo's skills up some before I try to plug him in. I guess Barriss is the most logical choice to dump? I do have JC, but I'll cross that road when he gets to 5* (like 2-3 weeks).
    Post edited by MoBlaq on