Guild "Still Have A Life" (SHAL) a fun and competitiv community for Tier V 49/50

Prev1
Check_It
376 posts Member
edited May 2016
Enjoy playing the game, being good and competitive but not interested in the "We *need* to be in top .2%!" type of attitude?

Pretty much looking for a guild as to not fall behind but don't really care about much else?

No? Alright this might not be the place for you. If yes, great, so am I.

In this guild there are very minimal requirements. The number of toons, gear levels, Squad Arena rank... All that junk doesn't matter. The game is made so eventually everyone is going to be catching up with each other and ranks are constantly changing. I've been rank one and the next day I was at 56. It happens.

I'm in 20s, recently married, going to school and working. I still have a heck of a life but I enjoy the game and have been here since about Nov/Dec. I have lots to do but I finish the daily activities, finish the galactic war and regularly finish in the top 10. If that's your kind of mojo, cool.

So what do I expect? Social requirements are a minimum but please feel free to post as you will. Social engagement will be encouraged to get to know one another, coordinate, ask for advice but not to be used as a means to put someone down or complain.

Be mature. This is just a game so don't go losing your cool for nothing. I would prefer 18+ but exceptions can be made.

Level 70 and up is a requirement.

Don't already be in a clan. If you are I can't add or accept you.

Otherwise, if youre interested post your ally code and I'll send you an invite!
Post edited by Check_It on

Replies