New Player Need Team Help

I got the Kylo pack but, most of my Light side are tanks and dark side dps. I would like to go F2P and not spend constantly. So investing in characters like Leia , Lando and Maul seems pointless. Here is what I have
4 star Phasma, Maul, Kylo, Windu, Finn, Lando,
3 star Consular, Talia, Poe, Fives, Chewbacca, Jawa, Leia, Lobot,
2 star Greedo(wish it was Dooku), Jinn, Ahsoka, Royal Guard, Snowtrooper, Resistance Trooper and Pilot, IG100, IG86, Clone Sergeant, Ewok Elder, First Order Stormtrooper,
1 star FO Tie Pilot, UWGuard, Ewok Scout, Geno Soldier, Nightsister Initiate

Iv've been farming these based on what I have read
36/50 Luke
45/80 Sid
7/50 Dooku
7/50 Luminara
6/80 Rey

My teams right now are
Light Windu, Consular, Chewbacca, Lando, Finn
Dark Phasma, Kylo, Maul, Greedo, Talia,
Both Phasma, Consular, Kylo, Maul, Lando

Are there others I should be farming?
What should my teams consist of before and after I farm these characters?
Great game and great community. Thank you.

Replies

• You'll hear a ton of great ideas here and I'm working on trying out a few of the alternative teams myself but for just starting out I would work on Sid from arena, Lumi from GW and then as you play a bit more you'll get a good fit from a hero in cantina shipments. You'll be farming JC or Kylo anyway. Then you'll be off to a good start.

On a side note. I'm a bit jealous of the lando
  • Poe, leia, maul, lando. Best for another slot is some1 with crit chance or dmg bonus.
  • Thank you for the replies. I think Lando is awesome but, not sure I can ever level him up. Any other input?
  • Pass on dooku his use falls off quickly at higher levels. Your first farm choice should be JC
  • Darkness wrote: »
    Pass on dooku his use falls off quickly at higher levels. Your first farm choice should be JC

I can agree here. As I'm trying to swap my Dooku out after gearing him since it is taking ages to get a 5th star and he dies fairly quickly when focused. I do like the anti-Jedi aspect as most teams still have JC/Lumi though.

I'm testing a few options out in GW to see what would fit my arena team. I don't have Kylo yet and DM is too squishy.

JC is an easy farm and can gear to 8 at level 60.
  • Greedo ftw
    Nothing more pathetic than paying to win.
  • You have a ton of characters that can be viable in many different team synergies, a good tip and something that I do, is go into your Galactic War and put the characters you want to use into a team and just test it. This will show you some weaknesses to the synergy you are trying to create, who you might want to add or remove.

Hope this helps :)
  • Awesome. Thanks.
  • Thinice
    59 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Consular and fives would good to focus on first probably. Leia is hard to shard up but even low I think she is worth leveling and gearing. She brings a lot to the table. You can replace her with Luke but I like them both haha

Finn is pretty good too.
  • Endless wrote: »

My teams right now are
    Light Windu, Consular, Chewbacca, Lando, Finn
    Dark Phasma, Kylo, Maul, Greedo, Talia,
    Both Phasma, Consular, Kylo, Maul, Lando

Why Jedi Con instead of Luminara ?
  • Where should I spend my various resources first? Just completed my first GW last night.
  • Endless wrote: »
    Where should I spend my various resources first? Just completed my first GW last night.

Luminara
  • THANKS