Kicked from guild after I used my energy...

Replies

• Options
    This is terrible if people are truly doing this on purpose and there should be safeguards in-game to protect players from this. I have also seen players get kicked unintentionally by the updates so who knows if these players were even purposefully kicked. They really designed this Guild feature backwards in so many ways that it is just upsetting to me to see. EA/CG.......You really need to fix these issues pronto!!
  • Options
    Magisto wrote: »
    This makes me want to make a guild and invite you. Complete garbage. Should make it so that there's a cool down before allowing any member to take the booted members place. 24 hour minimum.
    That would be kinda lame. They should just make it so the guild loses any coins that player made. And, the player gets to take it with them to the next guild.

This is the most sensible solution that should have been implemented from the get-go.
  • Options
    OP, I would recommend joining a guild from the player guilds section not a random one from in-game. You should have better luck with ones that are more official.
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me first day, and in the bugs section there were more people to say this happened. Game seems to freeze, cannot get back in for 2 minutes, when you do your guild stuff is reset. I had to re-join and my GUILD rewards were still in the guild section, but I lost all of the daily guild points in my daily personal rewards section.
  • Stormseeker
    15 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    This is second day in a row I was top 3 in my guild for contribution. I get on before work and I'm good. Come lunch, I'm no longer in a guild. I think I'm done. Bug or not is complete nonsense. Yeah, I get this may mean I'm done with this game since the only way to progress characters comes from raid only but yeah not worth it. I'll give it time but for now I'm done with guilds.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    Oh....

I'm a guild officer in fourth place. There's someone I don't know in third spot. Hmmm, I wonder what happens if I kick this guy ahead of me?

Intra guild competition is bad. Period.
  • Options
    Kicked again, this is******
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    M31Andro wrote: »
    I was just kicked from my guild after racking up a ton of coins. I hate this **** game

Yup, me too, for asking to be an officer lol.

But remember, kids, guilds are not drama magnets.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Timitock wrote: »

They don't have to be.
    Humans tend to be, well, dramatic. But there are ways to keep it to a minimum.
    It will take time for a lot of folks to find the places where they fit in best.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

They don't have to be.

Always defending the Kumbayas, he is.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options

They don't have to be.

I don't know what this means.
    I do know that the guild I started has amazing people in it who were chosen on the basis of being good people. There has thus far been zero drama. I am sure that disagreements will come up, because that's the nature of humanity. :) But with mature adults things can be handled.. like mature adults.
    "This is a single player game" is a very cynical attitude, especially after the launch of the first real multiplayer features.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options

They don't have to be.

I do know that the guild I started has amazing people in it who were chosen on the basis of being good people. There has thus far been zero drama. I am sure that disagreements will come up, because that's the nature of humanity. :) But with mature adults things can be handled.. like mature adults.
    "This is a single player game" is a very cynical attitude, especially after the launch of the first real multiplayer features.

As long as you understand that you are the exception that proves the rule...

And which guild name does this merry band of hippies choose?
  • Options
    not that im defending, but its early and people are trying to find the strongest players they can for raids. so some guilds may be clearing lower level players or those that dont have enough higher level toons.
    definitely should make it like every other game. if a person leaves, the rewards stay with the guild; if they get kicked, the rewards are taken with the player.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options

They don't have to be.

It's on the bottom in each of his posts?
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Alexone wrote: »

They don't have to be.

It's on the bottom in each of his posts?

Not the 2 in this thread...
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Check your settings. You may have signature display turned off.
    You can find my guild's thread in the Guilds section if you really want to see it, but I'm sure it's too "kumbaya" for you anyway. :)
  • Options
    Jedi_Yoda wrote: »
    So what's to stop guilds from letting in new players, waiting for them to spend their energy, then booting them and repeating the process with another recruit? Could cycle in lots of extra players all day.

you might be jumping to conclusions:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/32656/game-update-4-25-2016#latest

Fixed a bug that would sometimes kick a player from a Guild if they rejected a pending invite from the Guild they were already in.

Could be a bug...

Even if this was the case how do you get back in? I rejected an invite from another guild, not the one I was in...this makes me want to quit playing the whole thing. I don't want to keep losing my guild to only join one that's not as far. Quite lame that a bug like his got thru

• VeeDee
    140 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Same thing happened to me:( I was number one contributor and I was kicked from the guild!!! Would be nice if there was an explanation or reason but nothing.... My ally code 636-153-951 looking for tier V and heroic guild
  • Options
    AAA Stars Guild
    Currently full but occasional players drop out, am guessing as its new, people trying different things.
    Highly active guild L75 required to join
    Plenty of guild chat already,will be a good team
    391-759-477 is my code, ally me I can then invite when a space opens
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Check your settings. You may have signature display turned off.
    You can find my guild's thread in the Guilds section if you really want to see it, but I'm sure it's too "kumbaya" for you anyway. :)

Mobile version has no settings.
    Full site is gibberish on my phone due to formatting.

Competition promotes motivation which promotes action. Communal minset lowers the common denominator. People who are unchallenged not only do not strive to succeed, but also cannot grow and learn.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I was just kicked from my guild after racking up a ton of coins. I hate this **** game

I used to run a guild in boom beach and class and would kick anyone who asked for a promotion early in there membership.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    I'm going to start a guild and kick people out the moment they join so it's just me sat there by myself drinking a cup of tea and staring at the rancor
  • Options
    DadsOfTheOldRepublic - I won't boot if you're active, I just want warm bodies!
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Greg1920 wrote: »

I used to run a guild in boom beach and class and would kick anyone who asked for a promotion early in there membership.

Yeap, those with no personal power really like to throw that virtual power around.
  • Options
    Terminex wrote: »
    DadsOfTheOldRepublic - I won't boot if you're active, I just want warm bodies!

Guild name is not creepy at all.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Greg1920 wrote: »

Yeap, those with no personal power really like to throw that virtual power around.

You are funny i give u that!
  • Options
    I love my guild

the Force United!!!!
  • Options
    not that im defending, but its early and people are trying to find the strongest players they can for raids. so some guilds may be clearing lower level players or those that dont have enough higher level toons.
    definitely should make it like every other game. if a person leaves, the rewards stay with the guild; if they get kicked, the rewards are taken with the player.

Nope. I was 10th highest earner in first guild and top earner in second guild. It's a glitch because I lost my guild right when another invite showed up in my inbox. CAN SOMEONE FROM CG CONFIRM THEY ARE WORKING ON FIXING THIS???
  • Options
    ScubaDave wrote: »
    AAA Stars Guild
    Currently full but occasional players drop out, am guessing as its new, people trying different things.
    Highly active guild L75 required to join
    Plenty of guild chat already,will be a good team
    391-759-477 is my code, ally me I can then invite when a space opens

I'd like to join. Play every day. Lv75. Just afraid of losing the guild like every other time so far when I receive another invite in my inbox...
  • Options
    I have 48 people in my guild, and 30 of them haven't done anything! Does anyone else have this problem???