EA Will Not Help You

We were told by EA Jesse and John Salera that if we submitted a ticket for the issue of guild creation/name then they would fix it.

Almost a day later and I get an email that basically says they're aware of the problem and are looking to fix it, and as such are closing my ticket. I get on chat and am told the same thing. How is our issue supposed to be fixed when they don't personally help us? How will a guild name that the faulty update screwed up be changed to what the person wanted when they don't address individual concerns??

It can't, and it won't be fixed. You know why? Because we're dealing with EA Support, and they're not competent enough to handle the task of being customer support.

TLDR: If you need to submit a ticket, whether for the mess of an update or for guild related issues, disregard the waste of time trying to deal with EA Support and pray for the issue to miraculously fix itself.

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    I also submitted a ticket on this issue and have been completely ignored. I PMed @EA_Jesse and hope he can clarify on procedure here,
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Lambi
    473 posts Member
    Options
    Umm.... Chances are they are getting a lot more tickets than they have staff
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    Options
    I think we should keep our mutated guild name so that we can look back fondly at the happy memories of this update when the next disaster hits us in a few months time.... :)
  • Options
    I'm in the midst of trying to get an issue addressed and was told by EA support that the only way to get it addressed is to hope someone sees it on the forum and addresses it. There is no direct communication nor a way for support to escalate a ticket directly to the team that can address it.

Seems like the support system needs an update.
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Also they will just take your money and smoke crack with the profits
  • Options
    Lambi wrote: »

If they gave the little workers more of their whale funds it would be fixed.
  • Mol_Eliza_99999
    278 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Same here. Can't change the nick in game. Spent 1.5 hour yesterday on chat talking to 6 different customer reps, they didn't change it but send me email saying the issue has been resolved and case is closed.
    After spending thousands on the game, I'd expect a better service than that.
    I wanted a normal name, but now I think I should chose a Nick "Fusky ouea"
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Lambi wrote: »

Then they shouldn't release updates that haven't been play tested for bugs well enough...or have a beta testing program (instead of using paying customers as one).
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*