Guild activity tiers

So looking at the tier numbers something seems a bit off. Even at level 80 with a 50 member guild. The energy requirements at tier 7 for light/dark/hard battles seems a bit high. At 70000 energy every member will be required to average 1400 energy expended on those battles alone. Even if you start out with the max energy around 150, three refreshes totaling 300, 3 bonuses at 210, and 240 energy acquired throughout the day that adds up to around between 900 to 1000 energy. I don't see how you're possibly expecting an entire guild to reach that 1400 average to get to 70000 for tier 7. The cantina one is even a bit high requiring an average at 480 spent per member. 400 for cantina ok maybe, 350 would be more reasonable and for the others maybe 900 which is what 45000 total. I think you guys should do a relook at the tier totals and maybe drop them down a bit. The pvp arena one and the galactic war one are reasonable. But the energy usage ones I think are just a bit high unless you're going to increase the caps and grant more energy from refreshes and bonuses and energy acquired throughout the day. Just something to look into. Thanks

Knightmare,

P.S: all in all the guild and raid concepts look amazing, although I would look to add a messaging center or guild table so leaders and officers can set someone as an administrator and put into in the table on requirements, raid times, etc as well as general messages for members. Also an icon by member names so leaders know when others are on. Like a simple dot that is green for on, red for off, yellow for not logged in on 3 days and black for not logged in for 10 days. This is always a useful tool for guilds. Thanks again

Replies

• Options
    Also when the guild reaches each tier of the activities what do they get? I see individual contributions get the currency but I don't see anything where like you get through tier 1 of the activities or tier 2 thru 7 is there any reward for completing each tier? Doesn't seem like it? @EA_Jesse