Figurine D'an 'n Modal Nodes [47/50]

ClunaTymic
45 posts Member
edited August 2016
screenshot2011-05-12at11.32.04.png
Looking to join in on the fun of guilds? Give this new guild a shot! We are an active group looking for new members who want to have fun with the new functionality! Feel free to join!

Quickly growing, active and looking to fill all guild spots!

My ally code in SWGOH is 697-231-157 and you can also reach me on Line at the ID clunatymic.
Post edited by ClunaTymic on

Replies

• This guild is up to 42 members now and we are kicking butt! Already completed Tier 1 of the guild activities and well on our way to tier 2! Get in while the getting is good!
  • After weeding out some dormant invites, we are down to 34 members and now almost done with Tier 3 of the guild activities. Looking forward to our first raid here momentarily!
  • Just completed our first raid in ~2hrs and almost have enough guild cash to start our second raid. If you'd like to join before the raid, send me a message on line or an ally request in game! :)
  • We are now up to 46 active members and currently select tier 3 rancor raids with defeat occurring just past the 24hr mark once we have an opportunity for a second crack. Current activity requirement is that you do not exceed 5 days of inactivity without communicating arrangements ahead of time. If you're looking for a good group to join, give my team a shot and you won't be disappointed!
  • This guild has reached capacity!
  • Due to a couple of members who decided to take a break from the game, we have some openings to fill. Shoot me a message if you are interested in joining! My ally code in SWGOH is 697-231-157 and you can also reach me on Line at the ID clunatymic.
  • Hi, I'm level 65 and unfortunately addicted to this game. Presently looking for a guild that consistently engages in Tier IV raids preferably. May I know if this is a right fit?

My ally code is 911-224-139. Tks!
  • Oh and may I know what time zone the guild is run on? Tks!
  • chewonit wrote: »
    Hi, I'm level 65 and unfortunately addicted to this game. Presently looking for a guild that consistently engages in Tier IV raids preferably. May I know if this is a right fit?

My ally code is 911-224-139. Tks!

We do tier 4 raids pretty regularly, I would say that we get through them in a little over a day. We are just finishing up our first tier 5 raid but it takes way too long to complete. Based on what you are saying, I think that you would be a great fit for our group! The guild is run on EST and we would be happy to have you! I have sent you an ally request and once you accept I can get you an invite to the guild! :)