Heroes and Villains - 48/50

JBeeBeeAte
62 posts Member
edited May 2016
Join us! Heroes and Villains - New guild seeking consistently active, daily players. Guild refresh and payout happens at 7:30pm Eastern Standard Time. Post your ally code for an invite, PM me or let me know if you have any questions.

* If you do not contribute for 7 straight days, you may be removed for inactivity.
* * Player level 79 or higher, have at least 12 seven star maxed characters, show depth in inventory

Leader: MB35, ally code 294-414-127
Officer: BB8, ally code 823-841-376

5/26/16 - 6:45pm: Update! Seeking 2 consistently active players. We use the Line app to communicate and we currently complete Tier 6 raids with plans for Heroic in the next few weeks.
Post edited by JBeeBeeAte on

Replies

• Options

lvl 75, 19 7 star characters, 10 are just about maxed out

ally code: 471-137-339
  • Options
    Welcome! We're full now at 50/50 but will keep in mind new players if spots open up in the future. Feel free to post your ally code here or PM me. Thank you!
  • Options
    Active level 77. Typically top 10 on pvp
    16 7-Star chars and counting
    486-826-254
  • Options
    Bump, seeking 2 active players at this time. Thanks!
  • MB35
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Options
    437 246 397

11 7* including rey and yoda g9

I finish rank one regularly.

U.s. based.

I'm in a guild but looking for a real one.
  • Options
    Motherlode wrote: »
    437 246 397

11 7* including rey and yoda g9

I finish rank one regularly.

U.s. based.

I'm in a guild but looking for a real one.

Welcome! Just updated the post, seeking 1 more player to join.
  • Options
    Level 75 active player looking to join the guild
    Power level over 31,000
    7 star toons: 8
    Gear level 8: 14
    My misc team has maxed out toons including Fives with power level 7000+
    Ally code: 992-175-991
    Thanks!
    GoFunding
    In game: Go Funding
    Joined a guild but now looking for an active, fun guild to participate in. Can't wait to start raiding!
  • JBeeBeeAte
    62 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    4/30/16: Update! We are currently at 49/50 members, seeking one more active player. Please contribute to the daily activities and have a range of 6* and above toons. We are currently working on a raid at Tier VI. We also use Line to communicate and strategize. PM me if interested, thanks!
  • Options
    Bump, new opening available.

4/30/16: Update! We are currently at 49/50 members, seeking one more active player. Please contribute to the daily activities and have a range of 6* and above toons. We are currently working on a raid at Tier VI. We also use Line to communicate and strategize. PM me if interested, thanks!
  • Options
    5/2/16: Hey all! We are currently at 48/50 members, seeking 2 more consistently active players. Please contribute to the daily guild activities and have a range of 6* and above toons to help progress in the raid. We are currently working on a raid at Tier VI. Most also use Line to communicate and strategize. Post here or PM me if interested, thanks!
  • vja14
    9 posts Member
    Options
    Hey there, definitely interested in joining your guild.
    Ally code: 944166742
    Currently in a guild but would to join one where everyone participates. I have 10 7* toons and a couple 6. Ready to leave if you accept
  • Options
    vja14 wrote: »
    Hey there, definitely interested in joining your guild.
    Ally code: 944166742
    Currently in a guild but would to join one where everyone participates. I have 10 7* toons and a couple 6. Ready to leave if you accept

Hey there! Thanks for the reply. I tried your ally code, but no player was found. Want to double check and post again, or shoot me a PM? Thanks!
  • vja14
    9 posts Member
    Options
    Whoops it's suppose to be 994166742
  • Options
    5/8/16 - 6pm: Update! We are currently at 47/50 members, seeking three more active players. Please be consistent, contribute to the daily activities, be Player level 77 or higher, have at least 11 seven star maxed characters and show depth in inventory. We are currently working on alternating Tier V and Tier VI raids. Most try to also use the Line app to communicate and strategize. Post here or PM me if interested, thanks!
  • Options
    Bump. Seeking three active players, please read post above for more details, thanks! :)
  • JBeeBeeAte
    62 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Bump, seeking 2 more active players. Thanks!
  • Options
    Hey there. I am kornfreak, ally code 442-472-931.
    I have 12 7* and another 8 6*, I can send out 5 full teams on tier V raid and almost there for tier VI, I have a couple to promote to 6* in the near future.
    I generally rank in the 200s in PvP
    I play all the time and will contribute daily
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Sent you a PM!

Still looking for members, post here or send me a PM, thanks!
  • Options
    Bump, currently in a Tier VI raid seeking two more active players. PM me or post ally code if interested. Thanks.
  • Options
    Bump, seeking two active players to join our guild. Currently in a Tier VI raid, alternating between VI and V. Please read the descriptions above, seeking level 77+ at this time, thanks!
  • Options
    Seeking two active players, read description for more info, thanks!
  • Options
    Hi
    I'm Berren86
    Lvl 77, will be 78 tomorrow
    Ally Code: 565-182-137
    12 x 7* characters and will have 2 more by the end of the day
    Regularly finish in top 80
    In a Guild now, but we never do anything over T4 and I'm always MVP
    UK based
  • Options
    Hi, I am IglauerWeg. Ally Code 486-751-262. 78 lvl. I am looking for based in EST time zone guild with the regular raiding. Contributions from me are regular and high.
  • Options
    +1

5/26/16 - 6:45pm: Update! Seeking 2 consistently active players. We use the Line app to communicate and we currently complete Tier 6 raids with plans for Heroic in the next few weeks.
  • Options
    I have 2 guys that will be coming with me. Looking for a new home. All 3 of us have been running T7 for a while now. 2 dolphins one efficient F2p. Highly active, and looking for comparable group to join. Not looking for a whale group, but not a f2p group either. Something similar to where we are.

KingWaterDog
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm looking for Tundra from this guild - forum handle?
    @Telaan and I just wanted to offer our condolences on his crystals refreshes that didn't get him anywhere =P
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Stormy wrote: »
    I'm looking for Tundra from this guild - forum handle?
    @Telaan and I just wanted to offer our condolences on his crystals refreshes that didn't get him anywhere =P

• Options
    Still looking for another to join? I'm a level 80 with 15 7* characters. Hoping to get more raid gear to up my squad. I play every day and I think this guild would suit me. Ally Code: 894-993-127
  • Options
    Hey there I have one of your players on my shard. Warcry.
    I'm putting together a shard group on LINE.
    My in game name is Addendu.
    My LINE ID is archer23890.
    If you can pass on this message it would be appreciated.
    Thank you for your time.