I was robbed.. Beware getting kicked out & losing all of your progress

I joined a guild earlier today.. Did all this work & spent all my time & energy to make contributions. I was ranked #6 out of almost 40. Then i was kicked out and lost all of my progress for the day!!! Now I'm weary of joining or making contributions. This isnt fair!! My efforts should be transferred to my new guild.

Replies

• Options
    I joined a guild earlier today.. Did all this work & spent all my time & energy to make contributions. I was ranked #6 out of almost 40. Then i was kicked out and lost all of my progress for the day!!! Now I'm weary of joining or making contributions. This isnt fair!! My efforts should be transferred to my new guild.

This kind of stuff needs to result in those leaders being suspended or banned. This is the worst sort of griefing.
  • Options
    Death Star Guild I bet...just happened to me
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Maube they just didn't like you.
  • Options
    You guys are welcomed to join our guild we will not do that!439353299
  • Options
    Happened to me twice, lost everything. They really need to figure this stuff out before releases. Like the last update. Already my crystals down the tube on the new guild thing twice.

Join Jedi kn1tes very honest good guild finally. Gotta be wary some guilds are cycling through members to boost tier level quickly by using up everyones energy.
  • Saetet
    212 posts Member
    Options
    It's a known glitch, sucks I know but.
    And then there were pants...
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that man. You're welcomed to join fairy tail. I'm the leader. Don't have officers just yet. Couple of my friends and I started the guild so i'll be making them officers along with other new people. If you would like you could join my guild. I won't kick you I promise. Sounds good to know people who will contribute to the guild will join. Hope you join if not good luck with your other guild!
  • Shipuh
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    This happened to me. I spent crystals and made it to like rank 4 out of 50 in Force (name of guild)...only to be removed by the guild. Completed my Galactic War early at night inbetween transition of guilds, so I'm afraid I'll be kicked out so soon because I can't contribute today. I'm very agitated and wary.
  • Options
    Man, that sucks. Stuff like that is why I started my own guild. Would love to have you if you interested in having fun and raiding with other Adults.

Adult Gaming
    Ally code 637-963-223
  • Options
    That blows, dude..

Come join my guild! We don't boot ANYONE unless inactivity, and all levels are welcome. All friendly, daily players focused on the team.

Dathomirian Deathstroke
  • Options
    More than welcome in nWo Wolfpac! Good group of people. Casual but competitive players. Very friendly. Very helpful. Ftp and PtP welcome!

Ally code: 895-123-924
  • Cinge
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for active players. F2P or P2P both welcome. I'm P2P. Booted out of my original guild AFTER I spent energy for them, then started one so that didn't happen. Add my ally code: 817-952-176
  • Cinge
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for active players. F2P or P2P both welcome. I'm P2P. Booted out of my original guild AFTER I spent energy for them, then started one so that didn't happen. Add my ally code: 817-952-176
  • Options
    271-197-436
    Yeah Happened to me too. I am relatively new here but a quick learner. Since my start I haven't finished outside of top 10 squad arena yet. I am daily constantly active - every few minutes I check in and plan my characters or burn energy. I have a pretty decent concept of the game so far. Level 49 my current main team is
    QGJ ***
    Lumi ****
    Talia *****
    Aasjj ****
    RG **

I know better squads exist and I am working on it. I'm a modest P2P guy focusing mostly on crystals for development. I would like an active and helpful guild that works as a team. Anyone interested please feel free to add me. My name on the server is Stormbringer. Thanks!
  • Options
    a lot offers here, but I'm running a guild as well, all 75+ mature active players. PM me if interested.
  • Kublai
    15 posts Member
    Options
    271-197-436
    Yeah Happened to me too. I am relatively new here but a quick learner. Since my start I haven't finished outside of top 10 squad arena yet. I am daily constantly active - every few minutes I check in and plan my characters or burn energy. I have a pretty decent concept of the game so far. Level 49 my current main team is
    QGJ ***
    Lumi ****
    Talia *****
    Aasjj ****
    RG **

I know better squads exist and I am working on it. I'm a modest P2P guy focusing mostly on crystals for development. I would like an active and helpful guild that works as a team. Anyone interested please feel free to add me. My name on the server is Stormbringer. Thanks!
    Added you - active players always a welcome addition!
  • Options
    Anybody that fears this can join my guild, I won't kick you and the people who are in it are friendly. We currently have 10 open spaces. It's Fairy Tail. PM ( message me) me so that I can send you my ally code then send you a guild invite. We're about to start a raid soon so I would suggest joining soon!
  • Options
    This happened to me as well... :(
  • Options
    @ChefHaze you still looking for a guild old sport?
  • Options
    Okay, so maybe not just me? I've found myself guild less twice now, even with contribution ranked in top 15 of alliance. Either there's a bug or they keep dropping me to make spots for someone else. No idea really.
  • Options
    Anybody that fears this can join my guild, I won't kick you and the people who are in it are friendly. We currently have 10 open spaces. It's Fairy Tail. PM ( message me) me so that I can send you my ally code then send you a guild invite. We're about to start a raid soon so I would suggest joining soon!

I'm looking for a guild after being kicked twice. Would like to join a friendly guild. Level 70 and daily player. Ally code: 469-843-143. Thanks!
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that, I'm ranking among top 50, but still the guild didn't want me in, no reason. You can come to our guild-Ladies First, we are all very friendly 834-937-629
  • Cinge
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Drezzok, if you are active and need a guild, join mine. We have dedicated members who contribute the full amount each day. I started this guild after the first one dropped me. My ally code is: 817-952-176
  • Options
    Maan that sucks, hope you find a proper guild and anyone else reading this who hasn't joined one add Snacks(644-989-125) Guild named Calamities anyone 40+ is welcome
  • Options
    That is horrible, any guilds doing that to purposely level up need their guild deleted by the powers that be!!! I'm sure they will add a "report a guild" feature some time soon to keep on top of that. My guild is full and I have 3 on the wait list, I've not kicked anyone yet and would only do so if they were either inactive or offensive / disruptive.

Just remember most people in life are decent, don't let the minority you've met on here ruin it for you :)
  • Options
    You can join my guild it's cRaZy G0OD I only kick people who don't play it participate in the guild activities