2 Hans, 2 of more...?

Seku
575 posts Member
Maybe we will now see a younger obi-wan, a Luke with saber, maybe slave Leia?
But, will they both be able to be used at the same time? Cause it would be kind of silly to have two Han's on the same team....

Replies

• Djbz
    251 posts Member
    Considering I've seen Anakin alongside Darth Vader, I'd say yes you can use them both at the same time.

Also I love the fact the only ability we can look at so far is "shoots first"

Too right Han shoots first.
  • And I love how greedos basic is called who shot first? It's pretty obvious it was han
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    @Djbz yeah I guess so, this is the same side (light or dark) but you'll probably be able to use them both. Which I personally don't think is that awesome haha.

And why did they even make storm trooper Han, that was hardly a thing. Why isn't there stormtrooper Luke and stormtrooper Finn.
    Unless they're planning to actually create so many characters that there will be many duplicates... who knows.
    Sorry for running on so long lol.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    It would be foolish if they didn't add hundreds more characters once they've stabilized core mechanics.

It's like peddling action figures except you don't have to deal with physical manufacturing, distribution, and retail.
  • The more characters they add, the longer the shelf life of the game has.. I say go for it. Kinda dumb to have han solo before jedi luke.. but I guess they're paying their respects, so to speak.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Yeah I hope for hundreds more (: @Baal
    If they know what will keep the game alive anyway.
    I know for a fact if they dropped a bunch new Jedi, from the clone war series I would definitely spend cash.
  • SWFC had every card under the sun and is still going strong