The One True Han

Han Solo just showed up after a client restart and that "Shoots First" ability is amazing. Goes before everyone, stuns an enemy for 1 turn. What a prize for clearing enough Heroic Tier Rancor battles. Can only wonder what those other abilities do.

Replies

• And that's just on top of his basic attack. Wonder what perks will come from that.
    Whosdaman
    Leader
    American Rebels Guild
    Rancor, we are coming for you...
  • Woodmz
    12 posts Member
    100% chance instakill Greedo
  • Hellcat
    319 posts Member
    145 shards to activate... so he's a 5 star from the get-go?
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Hellcat wrote: »

Probably 6* or 7*?
  • Timitock wrote: »

Probably 6* or 7*?

Nope. 5*=145 shards. Same as yoda. 230 shards=6* and 330=7*
  • Diraan
    332 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Average guildie will get 7 shards per heroic raid clear. Which means it will take an average of 21 raid clears to unlock him.

At about 65,000 guild currency needed to start the heroic raid, and the maximum earning of 60,000/day, you will be able to start a heroic roughly every 2 days.

So, assuming you are an average member in a top heroic-capable guild, it will take about 42 days to unlock Han Solo.
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • Hellcat
    319 posts Member
    Would we be able to use him in the same lineup with Stormtrooper Han? Any words yet?
    When I play PESC, you can collect different versions of the same player, but you can't play them at the same time.
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    Would we be able to use him in the same lineup with Stormtrooper Han? Any words yet?
    When I play PESC, you can collect different versions of the same player, but you can't play them at the same time.
    Probably, since you can use Anakin and Vader together. So far, you can use any combination of the available characters.
  • Hellcat wrote: »
    Since you aren't actually using the character in the game, you're just using holographic projection, it's not like they are actually there. So I see no reason not to let them go together.