Frozen in Carbonite 44/50 LFM 70+

AaronBurrSir
78 posts Member
edited April 2016
Leader Skinneejay - 722-974-721

Officer AaronBurrSir - 131-882-955

Description
The leader is CST but I'm PST, so any time zone around that will work.
A guild for all styles of players. 70+ needed.
Competitive but not intense.
Casual to hardcore players. Both p2p and f2p players welcome.

Website https://reddit.com/r/FrozenInCarbonite/
Post edited by AaronBurrSir on

Replies

• If you really like my guild name feel free to merge with us :D! @AaronBurrSir
  • Droffig wrote: »
    If you really like my guild name feel free to merge with us :D! @AaronBurrSir

Haha. Thanks but no thanks. I wish your guild well.
  • I would like to join - I am 55 currently ( friend got me into the game recently). I am very active though and P2P. I always finish GW and place in the top 10 for arena.

Let me know - ally code 558 493 626
  • Soulless wrote: »
    I would like to join - I am 55 currently ( friend got me into the game recently). I am very active though and P2P. I always finish GW and place in the top 10 for arena.

Let me know - ally code 558 493 626

Looks like you're already in a guild. You're rank 13 in arena though, so it looks like you know what you're doing.
  • was just a place holder - leaving it now.
  • Soulless wrote: »
    was just a place holder - leaving it now.

Well as long as you're an active player we shouldn't have an issue. I imagine you'll level quickly.
  • I'm in a guild but they are very inactive, I pretty much pushed us past tier 1 solo.

My friend code is 293-324-522

• We've still got a few openings. Most of us are over 70, chat/reddit is active, and we're just about to Tier IV. Would love very active players! Feel free to PM or post here if interested and active!