Counter-Terrorism - a monstrous Arena team

Hey everyone.

Sitting comfortably at the top of my Arena shard is a team led by Old Ben, with Fives, IG-100, Leia and... Sun Fac. Yep. The new character just released hours earlier, already 7-starred and fully geared. Thar she blows!

Anyway, I'm not sure how this team can be dismantled. Leia will be gunning down my team members from behind her stealth and that crazy wall of three (3!) counter-attackers and a very hefty Old Ben who will give me a hard time with a couple turns of ability block/offense down frustration. And worse, every shot I miss translates into a TM gain on their end, not even counting the TM losses I will suffer under Sun Fac and IG-100, and the speed down/double tap madness from Fives.

Any bright ideas? Aside from Plo Koon as leader and Asajj?

Replies

• Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Woah that squad sounds crazy. How hard does Sun Fac hit for? You might have to turn the tables, run something like a GW squad to survive that QGJ (L) yoda Lumi RG GS. Use yoda's turn meter reduction on liea if possible, then use QGJ assist, you might pull RG. If not, at least she's low on health. you might just wanna go straight for that Facker. A taunt with counter must be terrible. Those other guys are wicked too, just hope that your RG stuns, and you can dish out whatever damage you can and heal when possible. Eventually Leia will reveal herself, and you can watch her burn. At least he doesn't have RG in that squad
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    If sun fac is anything like his data mined info he is OP as heck. Not released on mine yet.

Aoe team with a healer to heal back from the weak counter attacks after leia is dealt with I think would work.
  • Flow
    9 posts Member
    Options
    Akster wrote: »
    If sun fac is anything like his data mined info he is OP as heck. Not released on mine yet.

Aoe team with a healer to heal back from the weak counter attacks after leia is dealt with I think would work.

thats not GW) just 5 min to beat)