Jedi Knight Anakin

So i was checking some character abilities etc and i saw Anakin. He has an interesting set: Buff immunity, only light-side healing immunity, and his unique was pretty... well interesting. If anyone has experience with or against him let me know how he does. I think Jesse already meantioned about his synergy with Poe. So let me know how he does. (or doesn't)

Replies

• Have him 4* but he is 46lvl and gear V i think. His AoE (which gives the buff when he kills any char with it) has very low dmg and is tricky to use. He doesn't do much dmg, but it is decent. After all he is pretty low lvl and low gear to tell. IMO if he is 5* and VII gear he can be useful in full jedi team.
  • I got a 4* Anakin from my first chromium pack. He was in my lineup for a long time but has recently been replaced. His speed is great and his base attack is alright. He just isn't good enough to hang with 6*-7* characters and he is pretty hard to farm. I am keeping him around for a lumi led Jedi team I am working on for GW though.
  • I just unlocked him last night so he's only 4*. Level 60 with gear V. Base power is 2650. He seems similar to 4* Ren the way his power moves up. Gear 7 should see him around 3k. I see a lot of potential here. This game is still new so we are all working out which characters mesh the best with one another. I don't have Poe and wasn't going to try for him but, I may reconsider if he works well with Anakin.
  • It's a very good character, but is not easy to farm. I had to stop leveling him, crying because I like it very much, because he have no future if he cannot be upgrated to 5,6 or 7* easily. Only 2 missions to get shards.
  • I'll try to explain my experience with Anakin. At Level 60 with level 7 gear and abilities at 6, 5, 4, 4. His power is at 3371 with 8100 health.

He hits for about 1100-1500 regularly, crit hits I've had him hit for 2000-2600 with his base attack, a bit higher if I have Sid as my lead.

He is definitely a real strategists type player. You can't expect to spam his AOE and expect great results. Timing is everything with this character. When an opponent is in the red this is the time to use his AOE. (Get a sense of how strong his Smite ability is and base your decision when you have a good idea of the damage it will do for best results.) Anakin will punish the other team and give your team an advantage and an almost guaranteed win with the correct setup. When his allies die he gets an offensive up buff for 2 turns and 70% turn meter boost. Pretty deadly in my setup.

Now I have had Anakin from the start of my GOH journey. I have never replaced him as I love my current team. He is a solid, staple character at a higher level. Yes, it is difficult to upgrade his stars but all great players have that in common. I'm almost done grinding for 5* but I do look forward to the grind to really see how strong Anakin can be. For a Jedi, he is truly unique, as said above he has heal and buff immunity ability and his offense up buff is activated when using smite and an enemy is killed. No other Jedi has that kind of ability. It will take some time and luck to find a right fit for him in your team though. I've just gotten a lil lucky with my character pulls at the start of my game.

Currently my team consists of:

Team power level 19k. All level 60, all level 7 gear (one piece from level 8 for each)
    7* Sid
    6* Lumi almost to 7*
    4* Anakin working on 5*
    4* Ben
    4* Bariss

My setup is by no means OP and I do get beat in the arena. But I can still kick the **** out of any 22k+ team and still place 1st by 6pm. Really with my setup I choose between Bariss and Sid as leaders, but Anakin and Sid are my work horses. I use that heal and buff immunity attack religiously. I make sure my opponent never has a chance to recover even with a Bariss against me. With this setup, either Sid or Anakin attack first. If I miss the first immunity my 2nd attacker usually lands his. If and only if that doesn't work for me I have my fail safe in old Ben, I'll control your team with his debuff. Or use Lumi's force blast, I try to make sure that at least one character is dead by the end of my first round, it usually works about 98% of the time too. Then I'll slaughter your healers or dps characters to follow.

My setup is not built for defense and I don't really care. My offense is strong with force and will make up for it when I find out I've been defeated in the arena. I assume for my team you have to make some tough decisions with who to attack first, idk but I like to assume so.

Hope this helps you out with how to incorporate Anakin into your team. Great player, give him a chance.
  • I just unlocked him last night so he's only 4*. Level 60 with gear V. Base power is 2650. He seems similar to 4* Ren the way his power moves up. Gear 7 should see him around 3k. I see a lot of potential here. This game is still new so we are all working out which characters mesh the best with one another. I don't have Poe and wasn't going to try for him but, I may reconsider if he works well with Anakin.

Well the main idea of it is that Poe exposes 2-3 enemies, gets hit
    Nik_ra wrote: »
    I'll try to explain my experience with Anakin. At Level 60 with level 7 gear and abilities at 6, 5, 4, 4. His power is at 3371 with 8100 health.

He hits for about 1100-1500 regularly, crit hits I've had him hit for 2000-2600 with his base attack, a bit higher if I have Sid as my lead.

He is definitely a real strategists type player. You can't expect to spam his AOE and expect great results. Timing is everything with this character. When an opponent is in the red this is the time to use his AOE. (Get a sense of how strong his Smite ability is and base your decision when you have a good idea of the damage it will do for best results.) Anakin will punish the other team and give your team an advantage and an almost guaranteed win with the correct setup. When his allies die he gets an offensive up buff for 2 turns and 70% turn meter boost. Pretty deadly in my setup.

Now I have had Anakin from the start of my GOH journey. I have never replaced him as I love my current team. He is a solid, staple character at a higher level. Yes, it is difficult to upgrade his stars but all great players have that in common. I'm almost done grinding for 5* but I do look forward to the grind to really see how strong Anakin can be. For a Jedi, he is truly unique, as said above he has heal and buff immunity ability and his offense up buff is activated when using smite and an enemy is killed. No other Jedi has that kind of ability. It will take some time and luck to find a right fit for him in your team though. I've just gotten a lil lucky with my character pulls at the start of my game.

Currently my team consists of:

Team power level 19k. All level 60, all level 7 gear (one piece from level 8 for each)
    7* Sid
    6* Lumi almost to 7*
    4* Anakin working on 5*
    4* Ben
    4* Bariss

My setup is by no means OP and I do get beat in the arena. But I can still kick the **** out of any 22k+ team and still place 1st by 6pm. Really with my setup I choose between Bariss and Sid as leaders, but Anakin and Sid are my work horses. I use that heal and buff immunity attack religiously. I make sure my opponent never has a chance to recover even with a Bariss against me. With this setup, either Sid or Anakin attack first. If I miss the first immunity my 2nd attacker usually lands his. If and only if that doesn't work for me I have my fail safe in old Ben, I'll control your team with his debuff. Or use Lumi's force blast, I try to make sure that at least one character is dead by the end of my first round, it usually works about 98% of the time too. Then I'll slaughter your healers or dps characters to follow.

My setup is not built for defense and I don't really care. My offense is strong with force and will make up for it when I find out I've been defeated in the arena. I assume for my team you have to make some tough decisions with who to attack first, idk but I like to assume so.

Hope this helps you out with how to incorporate Anakin into your team. Great player, give him a chance.

So i'm fairly new but i'm guessing the offense buff from smite doesn't stack? And also, when you get the extra damage from is unique, does it show as a buff? And thanks for the infromation :smile:
  • I wish his offensive buff would stack, would make for a truly deadly character. Unfortunately no it does not. When his unique ability it active you will see the offensive buff above the character.
  • Thanks for taking the time to share this @Nik_ra, great summary and I've been wondering about the buff stacking for a little while. Sad to hear it doesn't stack :(