Clone team

Who is in a clone team. Just got Rex from a chromium!!!

Replies

• Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Get Fives and Sarge. I finish top five every day with Rex, Fives, Sarge, RG and Plo Koon now.

If you don't have the resources to go for RG, then Saint Han is a, decent alternative. Plo Koon needs to be gear IX to be useful at all. If that's too much for you, then QGJ does the job well too.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    @Nonemo I've been working on a clone team myself, but I'm not sure if it's worth levelling Plo to go with it. I'm thinking about running the same team as you but with Leia instead of Plo to get more DPS. Have you made any experience with this build? Or would you say a Phasma or QGJ would work better with the clones?
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Depends on what team you're facing. Since everybody in the top runs RG these days, you need a dispel in your team. 99% of ppl use QGJ for this. Plo Koon it's extremely unreliable in his dispel, until you max out his gear so he gains some potency.

You don't really need more DPS if you have Clone Sarge and Rex. They both do very good damage. Leia could definitely be helpful, though. She increases the damage output of the whole team with her crit chance up buff. This buff is also very useful for Sarge since he gains a lot of turn meter and Offense up on a critical hit with his basic attack.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    Does Plo Koon get to gear 9 without precrafts?

You are right about the dispel, that could be a problem (already have it now since I benched QGJ for 5s) but with all the RGs and ST Hans popping up everywhere it might not be a bad idea to bring him back.

Thanks for the insight. I enjoyed watching your clone videos on Youtube btw. Can't wait to finish gearing my Rex to start running them myself.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    KeKattia wrote: »
    Does Plo Koon get to gear 9 without precrafts?

You are right about the dispel, that could be a problem (already have it now since I benched QGJ for 5s) but with all the RGs and ST Hans popping up everywhere it might not be a bad idea to bring him back.

Thanks for the insight. I enjoyed watching your clone videos on Youtube btw. Can't wait to finish gearing my Rex to start running them myself.

Yep, Plo can go to Gear IX without precrafting. Gotta warn you though, that he's never gonna have any kind of decent damage output, and his AOE attack is just bad. But his Take charge skill is great for Clones. Basically an extra free turn.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    Nonemo wrote: »

Yep, Plo can go to Gear IX without precrafting. Gotta warn you though, that he's never gonna have any kind of decent damage output, and his AOE attack is just bad. But his Take charge skill is great for Clones. Basically an extra free turn.

Alright thanks for the heads up. My Plo will probably be a long term project since he's still level 1 gear 1. So for the beginning QGJ will do as dispeller. But I might slowly start gearing him since he does have the clone synergy and I could then use QGJ in a different team eventually.