Replies

• Regeneration
    303 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    A good team will overrun synergies. ^.^
    Post edited by Regeneration on
  • Options
    Synergies? Please - With a pure all star dps team that won't even dent me, as flr whether it works or not, i havn't been touched by anyone for a month.

I guess people are just afraid whoever that is that you put in the leader spot (Ben possibly?) sure I don't have a team that can survive 1 min against that but I am quite certain any synergised 7* team can beat you, whether they can keep the rank or not is another question.
  • Options
    Heronmar wrote: »
    dàfûq is a healer team?

2vm7dcm.jpg

@Regeneration Does that team work at all tho? Sure it is impressive to see all them 7* but no team synergy unless the cropped part has more useful 7*s.

That team also cost a fortune as Tarkin, QGJ, Leia,Maul, and Ben are Chronium pack only.
  • Options
    Synergies? Please - With a pure all star dps team that won't even dent me, as flr whether it works or not, i havn't been touched by anyone for a month.

I guess people are just afraid whoever that is that you put in the leader spot (Ben possibly?) sure I don't have a team that can survive 1 min against that but I am quite certain any synergised 7* team can beat you, whether they can keep the rank or not is another question.
    dàfûq is a healer team?

2vm7dcm.jpg

@Regeneration Does that team work at all tho? Sure it is impressive to see all them 7* but no team synergy unless the cropped part has more useful 7*s.

That team also cost a fortune as Tarkin, QGJ, Leia,Maul, and Ben are Chronium pack only.

Well if we're talking AI as defense then there's really no point in argueing if i can't even control my own battles, of course it'll be different when it's a real intelligence instead of a noob artificial.

As for the cost - honestly i'm too embarassed to admit but it's about the cost of a Down car payment for a luxury car.
  • Options

Maybe. Probably not. That's a **** good team.
  • Options

dàfûq is a healer team?

2vm7dcm.jpg

Well if we're talking AI as defense then there's really no point in argueing if i can't even control my own battles, of course it'll be different when it's a real intelligence instead of a noob artificial.

As for the cost - honestly i'm too embarassed to admit but it's about the cost of a Down car payment for a luxury car.

Well of course we're talking about AI, that's why I was surprised no one was able to knock you down for even the slightest moment :smile:

As for the cost I don't think it is something to be embarrassed about at all if you got the money to spend by all means it is no different than going to a luxury hotel and stay there for a week or so in a king suite. One could argue that the vacation is even more volatile whereas the game is steady source of amusement.
  • Options

dàfûq is a healer team?

2vm7dcm.jpg

Well of course we're talking about AI, that's why I was surprised no one was able to knock you down for even the slightest moment :smile:

As for the cost I don't think it is something to be embarrassed about at all if you got the money to spend by all means it is no different than going to a luxury hotel and stay there for a week or so in a king suite. One could argue that the vacation is even more volatile whereas the game is steady source of amusement.

@Heronmar yeah.. I guess you're right. Now i can drop another $2000 with my mind at ease , thank you.
  • Options

dàfûq is a healer team?

2vm7dcm.jpg

@Heronmar yeah.. I guess you're right. Now i can drop another $2000 with my mind at ease , thank you.

What about trying to get Clone Sgrt, Ewok Scout and Snowtrooper up to 7* ? Now that'd be something unique.
  • Options
    @DarthMasterShawn I'm running a droid team so your input would be invaluable as there is no way to see a fight recap.

How do you fare against droid teams with the team you stated (Barriss, Lumi, Sid, JC, Ventress; which seems awfully familiar to a team in my server does your server have 'OzTyrant, Justin, Nickbaca' in top 5 per chance?) when on offense I can easily dismantle those teams even if I rank 4k power less but that is due to AI's inherent flaws and being inferior to human-controlled squads.

Can the AI focus fire anyone of your toons or cause you enough trouble and lastly what is the one weakness you find easily exploitable in such droid teams when defending?

@Haronmar No not the same server. I crush the droid teams when I face them. I took an HK lead 86,88, Sid and Luke team apart. I took a HK lead 86,88, Poggle and Magna apart last night. My squad is all epic geared and my weakest hitter is Barriss who now hits at a consistant 950-1050 90% of the time and crits at 14-1600. My others non crit at least 1600ish and crit at least 3k so the droids die very fast. My Lum force blast typically crits 3900 min which takes out the big 86 and 88 in one shot. Attack as Defense crits for me 29-3200 which takes them to a sneeze from death. Droid teams last 2 rounds with me if lucky. Sad thing is the AI controlling is so terrible on all teams that any team can beat any team really(no not saying a 40 team at 13k is going to beat a 60 epic at 22k) Though if closer you can. The droid team I beat had like 20 or 21K power. Mines only 18ish on that squad and I left with barely a scratch. The droids need to 1 shot kill to really do much. I have HK, 86, and 88 myself and they rarely are much service except in GW to clean up a hurt team or to snipe a leader I want out or a problem child on the other team.

Thanks for the input, that's what I assume as well I constantly drop to 20+ overnight even if I'm able to climb back up to top10. I guess a Poe should work as the 5th member since it'd prevent Lumi and the like from sniping the IGs

Yeah i was lucky enough to avoid lumi one shotting my ig88 till today. I swap between hk and ig keeps it interesting.
  • Options
    My non healer team consists of sid lead, obi wan, kylo ren, vader, and dooku
  • Options
    Once I get Phasma with lvl 5 abilities and 6* ill use her instead of obi wan
  • Options
    I'm not sure how my team can ever keep up with you guys. I'm FTP so its a grind to rank anyone up really. My team is pretty good but around 150 area seems to be the max until I get some better guys.

I'm thinking of trying to build a First Order team now. I've gotten most the pieces just need to get FO officer then Kylo to finish it off. So i'll probably do Phasma, FO Stormtrooper, FO officer, Kylo and Sid as my future team.

FO officer I haven't seen yet so it'll be cool to try him out.
  • Options
    I'm not sure how my team can ever keep up with you guys. I'm FTP so its a grind to rank anyone up really. My team is pretty good but around 150 area seems to be the max until I get some better guys.

I'm thinking of trying to build a First Order team now. I've gotten most the pieces just need to get FO officer then Kylo to finish it off. So i'll probably do Phasma, FO Stormtrooper, FO officer, Kylo and Sid as my future team.

FO officer I haven't seen yet so it'll be cool to try him out.

I'm mostly FTP as well (15$ in total) the trick is to focus on the toons you have rather than always branching out so if you start building a FO squad from scratch it is likely that you will drop in rankings. I'd say build your squad until core ones are 6* (don't bother with 7 starring them imo) and meanwhile keep the FO as a side project, this way you won't drop rankings and have another team ready when the meta changes.
  • Crankndapot
    49 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Cool Heronmar. I wont be all from scratch, just the FO Officer and Kylo would be new.. Not exactly fast to build but o well. Kylo wont be too long as I can get 3-5 shards a day.
    I'm gonna get Phasma and Sid up to 6 stars and then put more effort into this FO squad.
    I still can only get through the GW maybe half the time. This time today was probably the hardest squads I faced so far. Almost made it to the end only 2 enemy chars left.

Anyway, I'm 177 in rankings after going 5/5 today.. Started at almost 275 as usual.
    Going with Phasma as the lead so see if I can hold any ground.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    I made the mistake of 7 starring many... Not really a mistake but I will just start 6 starring most from now on. That's what I like about finally hitting 60. You can truly develope other squads and experiment
  • Options
    Variety of teams is good. It helps you stay interested instead of grinding the same old thing over and over.