YODA Current Bugs (Jun, 27/16)

Megadeth3700
1017 posts Member
edited June 2016
There has been a lot of scattered Yoda bug threads so I figured I would make one to have them all centralized. Hopefully this will help the Dev's be aware of all our concerns.

Here is the current (Jun, 27 2016) bug list for Yoda:

- Master Stoke stealing passive buffs
- Battle meditation does not refresh buffs

Please share your experiences in regards to this. If anyone has noticed that any of these have been fixed, are still occurring or if another bug should be added I will update the OP to reflect Yoda’s current state.

Thank you for your time and hope your still enjoying your Yoda.
☮ Consular ☮
Post edited by Megadeth3700 on

Replies

• @EA_Jesse It's so frustrating working to get Yoda 7* and geared up for his core part of his kit to not be working correctly and be used against him. He's already had his damage nerfed hard, we need this fix to his tenacity up asap
  • Thank you

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • Megadeth3700
    1017 posts Member
    @EA_Jesse It's so frustrating working to get Yoda 7* and geared up for his core part of his kit to not be working correctly and be used against him. He's already had his damage nerfed hard, we need this fix to his tenacity up asap

Exactly, nerf in damage is one thing. But utility too is very unsettling :(
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Megadeth3700
    1017 posts Member
    OP Updated
    CG_Method wrote: »
    Turn Meter reduction effects should be something that can be Resisted, so this is a bug. Will investigate, thanks!

Dev reply in regards to Tenacity and TM in below thread

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/20843/yoda-tenacity-up-vs-poe-dameron#latest
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Megadeth3700
    1017 posts Member
    Thank you

Your welcome :)
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • So it turns out with recent updates battle meditation is supposed to be removable. This has been removed from the OP. Has anyone noticed if any of the other bugs appear to be working yet?
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Fave
    96 posts Member
    Yes. His unstoppable force doesn't work 65% of the time. I have lvl 9 gear and it seems to work only 35%, and probably more near 25%. Compared to Dooku's 50% double attack, which works almost 90% of the time, something is wrong. Btw, Dooku discription for normal attack doesn't include stunning non-Jedi toons. But he does, regularly.
  • Fave wrote: »
    Yes. His unstoppable force doesn't work 65% of the time. I have lvl 9 gear and it seems to work only 35%, and probably more near 25%. Compared to Dooku's 50% double attack, which works almost 90% of the time, something is wrong. Btw, Dooku discription for normal attack doesn't include stunning non-Jedi toons. But he does, regularly.

Agreed, something is very wrong with this :(
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Still broken...
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • OP updated, it appears that TM is not ignoring Tenacity up anymore.

Added that foresight is being bypassed by B2's AOE. I had Foresight on everyone, instead of everyone deflecting is AOE. B2 removed foresight and all of the other buffs my team had.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • @CG_Kozispoon When I have foresight B2 takes away my foresight and all buffs. Should foresight not be deflecting the buff removal? It appears that the negative ability block and damage sequence should apply after the buff removal. Just like QGJ's humbling blow.

I had foresight, Battle med, and Offense up on my whole team. B2's AOE removed everything off everyone... Yet when Asaj, Mace, Sun Fac and QGJ do their buff removal with foresight active. Only foresight gets removed.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Another bug with Unstoppable Force! Enemies not getting stunned if they have less than 50% Health! Bug occurred today couple of times in my Galactic War.
    Also, few days ago (also in GW) I noticed that even though he had foresight (and was not stunned) he was killed by Rey (and it was not assist attack). No buff removing units in that enemy team. Other heroes had same buff on them (spread through Battle Meditation), foresight worked totally fine on them.
  • If Yoda has buff immunity applied to him and he uses his battle meditation, no toon gets foresight/tenacity up, whether they have buff immunity applied to them or not
  • necro and
    yoda grants othe toons all the buffs he has on himself
    if he has shock or buff immunity he will not grant himself foresight and tenacity up and hence wont be granting it to others as well
  • Aah! Thanks!!!
  • Android, I've noticed this since latest update.