Han Solo ability

Vorgen
254 posts Member
Not sure if anyone has brought it up. So how does "I shoot first" ability work if both players have Han Solo?

Replies

• Rng. Basically coin flip. But no matter what yours should go first or second.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    it doesnt really matters who goes first, assuming han cant one shot kill the other han.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    it doesnt really matters who goes first, assuming han cant one shot kill the other han.

His first shot stuns.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Sikho wrote: »

His first shot stuns.

forgot about that. getting stunned by the other han before using your own "shoot first" would probably result in a fair amount of threads xD
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    greedo shot first
  • IMO, Han Solo should be immune from "shoots first" stun. Case closed.
  • The amount of shards it'll take to get him to 7-stars... we may never see him or at least not for a very long time. We'll see 7-star Vader before 7-star Han
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    The amount of shards it'll take to get him to 7-stars... we may never see him or at least not for a very long time. We'll see 7-star Vader before 7-star Han

Actually the amount of shards required does not change.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    dvl009 wrote: »
    greedo shot first

Stop the silly lies.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Sikho wrote: »

His first shot stuns.

Actually, the way I read it was his standard attack stuns, not his "Shot First" attack. I'll have to go back and read it again.
  • Sikho wrote: »
    The amount of shards it'll take to get him to 7-stars... we may never see him or at least not for a very long time. We'll see 7-star Vader before 7-star Han

Actually the amount of shards required does not change.

7-stars is 145 shards for him and it's only available in the Heroic Rancor event. I'm not sure how often you can do this event but I'm thinking that it's not multiple times per day, the Heroic event will be worse than Yoda, and 145 shards is a **** ton of shards; I really don't think we'll see Han anytime soon. We'll see next week I guess, I think my guild will be ready to attempt it; I could be wrong.
  • Bax_Itara
    96 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    If you can complete the heroic Rancor event once a week (and manage to get 1st place for 10 shards), it'll take 7.5 months to get a full 7* Han Solo. If you can do the heroic Rancor event even twice a week it'll still take almost 4 months, and that's once again consistently getting 1st place in your guild. Double those times if you're only getting 5 shards per event.

God help you if you're in the 40-50 rank of your guild and getting only two shards per event. Over 3 years for a 7* Han, or 1.5 years if you're raiding twice a week.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    dvl009 wrote: »
    greedo shot first

BLASPHEMY.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • It will be an RNG toss-up like Poe was.
  • GuinUK
    65 posts Member
    I hope thy shoot simultaneously. And stun each other.
    http://swgoh.gg/u/GuinUK - 0otini - 688-542-619 - A word of advice - never read a pop-up book about giraffes.
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Bax_Itara wrote: »
    If you can complete the heroic Rancor event once a week (and manage to get 1st place for 10 shards), it'll take 7.5 months to get a full 7* Han Solo. If you can do the heroic Rancor event even twice a week it'll still take almost 4 months, and that's once again consistently getting 1st place in your guild. Double those times if you're only getting 5 shards per event.

God help you if you're in the 40-50 rank of your guild and getting only two shards per event. Over 3 years for a 7* Han, or 1.5 years if you're raiding twice a week.

You never know, there may be new ways to obtain him eventually such as more raids, or a release to the shard shop once the first person has unlocked him. Or they may actually fix the current guild loot system to something more sensible, which, considering how the negative response is pretty much unanimous among the players, I expect they will work on in some form or another.