Anyone raiding today?

Any whale guilds get enough bank already to start?

Replies

• Still no raid vids that I can find on YouTube.
  • I believe the maximum coin accumulation for an entire guild is 30,000 coins per day if every member met their 600 coin limit. As such, it would take five days minimum for even the most active guild with 100% participation. Maybe a group will start a raid by Sunday, but even that is not likely. Even whales cannot buy more than 600 coins per day.
  • Haplo
    183 posts Member
    Raids cost between 30k and 55ish k each. They should be close today to tier 6.
  • @Old_Scott while it's true that the max is 30k coin per day, some raid tiers can be summoned with a lot less than 150k (or so have our officers said). Our guild (f2p) is expecting to throw in a raid by wednesday or thursday.
  • Great news. I saw the Guild Bank Coins screen show XXXX/150,000 and assumed that was the minimum. But, maybe that is for a Heroic raid.
  • StarSon
    7432 posts Member
    Old_Scott wrote: »
    Great news. I saw the Guild Bank Coins screen show XXXX/150,000 and assumed that was the minimum. But, maybe that is for a Heroic raid.

That is the max you can have. Not sure if anyone knows what you need for heroic yet, since you can't start one until you've beatn a T6. But, as mentioned, 55k is needed for T6. Theoretically at least a few guilds can start one of those today.