Why i think talia is better than jedi consular for pvp at this moment

1 simple reason for me is that talia rarely gets stunned by dooku and jedi consular and luminara do, so she is vital for my team or id be losing 90% of matches because everyone seems to have dooku

Replies

• 1 simple reason for me is that talia rarely gets stunned by dooku and jedi consular and luminara do, so she is vital for my team or id be losing 90% of matches because everyone seems to have dooku

Tho I do not use Talia in arena due to her being not on equal gear farm with my JC due to JC's usefulness in GW, another bonus of Talia is she has higher speed than JC meaning you can most likely get a heal off before one your toons die, the only negative would be you lost out on the turn meter part.

And manipulating her when facing the AI is much easier since she can basically kill herself with the heal so I wouldn't use her especially in my last fight, but I think both JC and Talia have their kits to deal with the situation neither is vastly superior to other in squad arena.

• SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I feel that she's almost an auto-loss when the AI uses her in defense. More often than not she wastes a turn 'healing' her team, usually when another toon has healing block. Her heal on primary attack is nice but not enough to keep her from dying early. Meanwhile Consular hits harder and heals w/o killing himself. I don't think Consular is very good end-game either because Lumi does everything he does better than him and having two of them is redundant. But he's better than Talia when the AI has control.
  • yeah I lol everytime when she blows her healing effect when she can't heal anyone especially when they're dead.
  • Guess it depends where you are at. My JC hits quite hard. His basic way outhits her special and his heal is huge, his attack as defense self heals strong and hits hard. I have him Gear 8 though. Taila to me is not too much use. I use her on my NS team in GW, but she is always the first one out. In the arena I laugh when I see her knowing she is no real threat Damage wise to my team and her only use to heal will make her a 1 shot kill for me. I simply ignore her until she uses her heal, then I kill her immediately after she does. She is like Maul to me when I see him. I know I'm getting basically a handicap match.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    My Talia gets attacked by all ai and she dies turn 1, every match
  • Barrok wrote: »

gear her up. get a taunting unit so they dont hit her.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • The ai does seem to have a fetish for targeting her lol
  • I like the meter boost she gives.

Just wish her head wasn't so odd looking.
  • Prefer my JC but find Talia useful in DS PvE because she's the only healer apart from Daka.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Am I the only person that thinks Talia's healing ability is useless because it dings her health and then she is easy to pick off? She is usually in my top 2-3 people I pick off in a match because she is so easy to kill. My only higher priorities are Daka, Sid, or Tie Pilot.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Barrok wrote: »

Yeah pretty much...I can't even use her in PVE they AI kills her even when I dont heal with her and I heal her with Daka. I use anyone else and have a better chance at 3*.