Phasma + Han synergy

2Next

Replies

• This is why i think sid, maul, poe, lumi and old ben could be better...
  • Holy crap, 6* Tie Fighter, you must've gotten pretty lucky some your purchases...
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    BispO wrote: »
    This is why i think sid, maul, poe, lumi and old ben could be better...

It is against Jedi and I haven't brought maul up because he isn't farmable. In these type of discussion I try to keep myself on topic of characters that are farmable for the f2p players so maybe I can give them some ideas.

With that said. I think a team of poe, sid, maul, ig 88, and poggle would destroy just about everything in 2 rounds. Don't think you would need a healer.
    Raves wrote: »
    Holy crap, 6* Tie Fighter, you must've gotten pretty lucky some your purchases...

Well I got a ton of cards for Christmas I used them here. I have 11 characters at 7*, and most at 6*-5*. My lowest lvl is 3 3* lol. But I'm missing 5 characters still.

I think the fact Leia is 7* is better seeing how she is pack only ( course have 7* bane, fisto, qgj as well as 6* maul that are packs only )
  • I'd love to have those heroes at 7*. My only real luck with the packs I bought is a 5* DM and I've got 4* QGJ and Kit (neither geared or leveled though)

With your roster, it seems the sky is the limit. You could go F2P and save arena rewards and 7* the whole line up lol.
  • Well I am f2p now. Next month I'll spend about $20 is all ( I think of it as an mmo subscription ) but that's it.

Right now my team is
    5* barriss ( leader )
    7* sid
    7* fisto ( sometime switch out for Leia )
    7* qgj ( sometimes switch out for 7* boba )
    7* lumi

I'm wanting to build a team around phasma as soon as she is geared and starred up some. That why I'm in this tread throwing out ideas as it also gives me ideas.
  • I know Barriss is great with the equalization heal but that seems your weak link. I personally target arena teams with a Barriss lead as I get wins 4/5 times.

Swapping in phasma at lead would probably make you very hard to beat consistently.
  • Breetai wrote: »
    Well I am f2p now. Next month I'll spend about $20 is all ( I think of it as an mmo subscription ) but that's it.

Right now my team is
    5* barriss ( leader )
    7* sid
    7* lumi

I'm wanting to build a team around phasma as soon as she is geared and starred up some. That why I'm in this tread throwing out ideas as it also gives me ideas.

F2P but with a 7* Qui gon and Fisto. Seems legit
  • meanpride wrote: »
    Breetai wrote: »
    Well I am f2p now. Next month I'll spend about $20 is all ( I think of it as an mmo subscription ) but that's it.

Right now my team is
    5* barriss ( leader )
    7* sid
    7* lumi

Read the above posts.

Right now my team is
    5* barriss ( leader )
    7* sid
    7* lumi

Wouldn't QGJ be a better leader, only Sid wouldn't benefit from speed bonus and well he doesn't need it tbh.
  • meanpride wrote: »

Right now my team is
    5* barriss ( leader )
    7* sid
    7* lumi

So bash me without reading the last word in that sentence? Good job on showing you intelligence.

Only reason haven't put qgj as leader is because useing Leia and boba at times. Barriss isn't even in my form for her heal. It's her leader ability off adding health. Thier are a couple teams in my arena bracket that can 1 shot characters with out the health buff. That's only reason she is in.

Phasma has a ways to go to be usable. She is lvl 60, but at 5* and gear 3.
  • Well i ran ben, han, tfp, luminara, and leia a month ago, with ben as leader, until phasma released. I immediately put phasma as lead and took leia out. I also took a leap of faith and started farming FOO.

Now im glued to the top running 6* Phasma, 6* Han, 6* TFP, 5* Ben, 5* FOO

The FOO gives me the drop by acting first most of the time to give the rest of my team enough turn meter so that they can all have a turn before the enemy. I usually do the slow AoE on Phasma on round 1. The AI perfers this option as well. My teams turn meter is already full so thats why i wait for the advantage buff on turn 2. Han taunts, which kinda wastes his turn meter increase, except that it feeds FOO. Ben uses mind tricks which reduces the enemy turn meter. TFP drops someone threatening. With the enemy turn meters reduced and with them slowed by Phasma, along with Hans taunt turn meter increase feeding FOO, FOO os now ready to take a second turn. The enemy hasnt had a single turn yet. Ill use FOOs turn increase to give a random ally another turn. If this hits TFP, he gains offense up and then drops another body. If this hits Phasma, she will do her team turn up, giving everyone advantage and another turn. When this happens, i finish the enemy without them ever having a turn. If it hits anyone other than TFP or Phasma, i just use the move to attack the next target to soften them up, and allow Han to tank the counter attacks until Phasma can use her turn meter up/advantage skill.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Pilot wrote: »
    Well i ran ben, han, tfp, luminara, and leia a month ago, with ben as leader, until phasma released. I immediately put phasma as lead and took leia out. I also took a leap of faith and started farming FOO.

Now im glued to the top running 6* Phasma, 6* Han, 6* TFP, 5* Ben, 5* FOO

The FOO gives me the drop by acting first most of the time to give the rest of my team enough turn meter so that they can all have a turn before the enemy. I usually do the slow AoE on Phasma on round 1. The AI perfers this option as well. My teams turn meter is already full so thats why i wait for the advantage buff on turn 2. Han taunts, which kinda wastes his turn meter increase, except that it feeds FOO. Ben uses mind tricks which reduces the enemy turn meter. TFP drops someone threatening. With the enemy turn meters reduced and with them slowed by Phasma, along with Hans taunt turn meter increase feeding FOO, FOO os now ready to take a second turn. The enemy hasnt had a single turn yet. Ill use FOOs turn increase to give a random ally another turn. If this hits TFP, he gains offense up and then drops another body. If this hits Phasma, she will do her team turn up, giving everyone advantage and another turn. When this happens, i finish the enemy without them ever having a turn. If it hits anyone other than TFP or Phasma, i just use the move to attack the next target to soften them up, and allow Han to tank the counter attacks until Phasma can use her turn meter up/advantage skill.

And there you have it. Awesome, @Pilot . Couple questions.

1- FOO starts first because he has high speed? Didn't understand the give you the drop comment.

2- For us low level spenders, who would you replace Ben with if you did not have access to chromium only characters?

3- what kind of skills/game updates would threaten this lineup? (Another way to ask it, which teams give you the most trouble?)

Thanks!
  • By drop, yes i mean he is fast, and he has a skill that saps turn meter from a target and grants the team 10% turn meter (just enough to get them all into the que at 100%).

This team struggles against QGJ leader with a Ben and a Poe (needs to have all 3). The QGJ leader speeds Ben up enough to get ahead of my Ben if FOO fails and their Poe saps my teams turn meter. QGJ is also capable of removing Hans taunt, snowballing their team. It can (not always) blow my house of cards over.

As for Ben. The team I have here is 100% frp farmable except for Ben. However, you do not need to be a big spender to have a 4 or 5* Ben. Both are just as effective with the debuff assuming you are lvl 60 and max gear. I drew 3 Bens from Chromium, hence mine is 5*.
    An alternative to Ben could be HK47 for his debuff, but what you really want is someone who can influence turn meter for you or against the enemy. You could stick clone Sargeant in there for that (aoe enemy team turn reduction), or even Talia (who increases your teams turn).
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda