Just had an inverted battle

This was a weird glitch in arena and I don't think 'inverted' is the best word to use but I don't know how else to say it. I've never seen this or heard of it before but every action in the battle seemed to be reversed. For example, my opponent was using old Ben as a leader. When he used his special he waved his hand and moved it from his right to his left (or whichever direction) but the animation on my side was reversed, it started on his left and moved to the right. The strangest thing to see was my phasma using her AOE and the hail of bullets coming from behind the other team. Anyway, not a huge problem as it made no difference, but I thought I would say something anyway.

Replies

• Options
    My phasmas fusilade came from behind the enemy as well, but then it will come from the front as well.
  • Options
    Mine died before I could try again
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    A while back I had one of my guys run totally behind the other team and almost off the screen and hit one of the other players.
  • Options
    The map changes where fusillade comes from I notice on one map it fires from the left down a hallway.
  • AlwaysABigerFish
    1175 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Well phasma is still doing it... Is this intentional? It seems like a bug to me unless it was stated somewhere
    @Jpoom105
  • Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    A while back I had one of my guys run totally behind the other team and almost off the screen and hit one of the other players.

i get that quite a lot tbh.

theres also a glitch with talia when she does an attack, sort of stands there, the opponent explodes, and she slides back into position. sid does this too sometimes.