Gear 10 7* Jedi knight guardian

5Enitqs.jpg
Spoiler alert:
She's terrible. Only one hit above 3k and it was a crit. Her AOE did less than 1k to everyone and plus a 1.5k crit.

Replies

• Then saw a second one at gear 9 in node 9, couldn't tell a difference between the two
  • I know someone with an actual Gear 10 7* JKG, I'd say you're a very harsh judge.. And her protection bar rivals Savage at Gear 9* easily.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Well, regarding her AOE, I think the ability block is the important bit of kit. How'd that do?
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Shh JKG is the new meta with Ugnaught
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • When i get to L80 i hope my gear 10 poggle kicks ****
  • AlwaysABigerFish
    1175 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    LastJedi wrote: »
    Well, regarding her AOE, I think the ability block is the important bit of kit. How'd that do?

I didn't even realize she had an ability block. It landed on nobody.
    I know someone with an actual Gear 10 7* JKG, I'd say you're a very harsh judge.. And her protection bar rivals Savage at Gear 9* easily.
    Yeah it took a long time to kill her, but i saved her for last so she actually helped me by letting luminara cool down her heal. Lumi went 4 times before JKG died and I did not need a heal by the time she went down. She was very, very bad but I only faced her once so maybe I just got lucky with RNG
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    I believe you. She's so terrible already, so I'm assuming that wouldn't scale up well either.
  • I didn't even realize she had an ability block. It landed on nobody.
    I know someone with an actual Gear 10 7* JKG, I'd say you're a very harsh judge.. And her protection bar rivals Savage at Gear 9* easily.
    Yeah it took a long time to kill her, but i saved her for last so she actually helped me by letting luminara cool down her heal. Lumi went 4 times before JKG died and I did not need a heal by the time she went down. She was very, very bad but I only faced her once so maybe I just got lucky with RNG

She's by no means a hidden gem or anything but she goes okay at least in galactic war :P

She's by no means a hidden gem or anything but she goes okay at least in galactic war :P

Ok I can see that, I have a maxed out savage and I think she had more protection/health than him. But for F2P I don't think she's worth it to max as there's too many other choices in cantina shipments.

Ok I can see that, I have a maxed out savage and I think she had more protection/health than him. But for F2P I don't think she's worth it to max as there's too many other choices in cantina shipments.

Yeah Cantina Shipments are more valuable than say GW Shipments, really gotta focus on the right Heroes
  • There's been a Jawa Gear X posted on the forums before as well. I'd much rather have the Jawa! Lol
  • KeyMan64x wrote: »
    There's been a Jawa Gear X posted on the forums before as well. I'd much rather have the Jawa! Lol

I've ran into a gear 10 jawa in GW many times, he's not outstanding but he gets the occasional 7k crit
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    I remember when I thought Jawa was so strong. Ahhh... good times
  • Rizn
    246 posts Member
    Old thread but I bring this up related to my other post today... when we face JKG in the higher DS levels, they do significant damage, especially as the AOE. I'm curious why our own wouldn't do the same at similar levels.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Sadly she only hits slightly lighter than 7* g11 Anakin.
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Nerf JKG