Personal guild contribution of 600 to 500

600 energy seems impossible to do without buying crystals. 500 is barely doable with the extra energy that is granted if you are able to collect it. I think it should be changed to 500 instead of 600. Anyone else having a problem without spending your crystals on energy?

Replies

• Magisto
    384 posts Member
    I just barely finished it now. No crystals spent, but I started playing at 7 in the morning. It's 11 now.
  • I played since 12am and I still don't have enough to finish
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    That's the point, spend 50 crystals to speed your guild currency collection. Your dailies alone should give you this much.

Also, energy refreshes are probably the single best thing to spend crystals on for what it's worth :smile:
  • F2P here.

I generally spend more or less on some days then I earn when it comes to crystals, but I'm doing fine getting to 600
  • I finished the one before but that's only because I had 100 extra energy over my max
  • So spending the 50 crystals is a must then
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    So spending the 50 crystals is a must then
    No
  • Depends on how often you play.

It is becoming a time hog.
  • I used all my energy up after 12am, then been on all day lol. But I might of missed something. I didn't use all my cantina energy tonight and that might have been the problem
  • Qleak wrote: »
    That's the point, spend 50 crystals to speed your guild currency collection. Your dailies alone should give you this much.

Also, energy refreshes are probably the single best thing to spend crystals on for what it's worth :smile:

+1
    Ftp here. I get around 200+ crystals through top 50 arena and daily activities (today got 200 extra through achievements) and everyday I spent those crystals for one energy refresh in cantina battles, and two energy refreshes in LS/DS battles, so everyday I spent more than 600 energy. That's good because you get xp, credits, droids and it me or shards.
  • Play throughout the day. Don't buy crystals. Get 600 easily enough. Almost wish it was more with how much it costs to do a raid..