Those of you fighting the rancor, are your leader abilities working?

Prev1
We didn't have a single dodge from dooku, or a assist from phasma.
**Officer in the Synėrgy Guild**

Replies

• Londo
    16 posts Member
    Tell us more please. What Tier did you fight? What level toons were your guild taking into the raid?
  • T5. And toons between lvl 75-78. We weren't sure if it was just bad rng or they were bugged/disabled

30tga44.png
  • Can multiple people in a guild fight at the same time? If so, is the rancor's health constant throughout all players or does each person do their own fight and it ends when someone wins? Also, how do they decide who participated the most?
  • AlwaysABigerFish
    1175 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Never mind i see that health is shared throughout the guild. So do we take turns fighting him or is the health updated in real time throughout matches?
  • Kingken85
    410 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Yes everyone can attack at the same time. From what I could tell the dmg you've done in the raid doesn't deduct until after your defeated/retreated/won. The pic below shows you who contributed the most on the right.

2gslj4y.png
  • Londo
    16 posts Member
    Tier 5 relatively OK to beat? Did all guild members get to attack?
  • T5 seems prefect for a full guild under lvl 80 we're going to be able to finish the raid in 1 day(more like 12hrs). We're a little more than half way through him and half our members haven't even went yet, but I think it gets harder in the last stage.
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    1 squad of 5 for each guild member or how does it work?
  • How is contribution decided? Total damage output?
  • You get 5 attempts, and it's possible to retreat during the battle (60% chance for t5.) So you can use your a,b,c,d,e teams or once someone dies retreat and grab someone to replace him the continue the fight. Your health and abilities do not reset if you retreat and same wroth the boss
  • How is contribution decided? Total damage output?

Yes
  • DomLon
    64 posts Member
    Kingken85 wrote: »
    You get 5 attempts, and it's possible to retreat during the battle (60% chance for t5.) So you can use your a,b,c,d,e teams or once someone dies retreat and grab someone to replace him the continue the fight. Your health and abilities do not reset if you retreat and same wroth the boss

Can you tell me what Kind of Guild you are? High level with everone having 5 Squads full geared and high level?
    Would be interesting to know when you can Beat it in less than a day without every guildmember participating
  • Yes high end, our requirement was to be top 50 in your arena. Most of us are #1
  • DomLon
    64 posts Member
    Yes high end, our requirement was to be top 50 in your arena. Most of us are #1

Thank you! Good to know.
  • :( noone's answered my question.
  • My guild is currently raiding. QGJ leader works. Teebo doesn't in the manner that toons will stealth but the rancor still eats who he wants (he ate my only stealthed toon). Someone in my guild said phasma didn't work for them either.
  • Keep the updates coming King. A video would be cool too :)
  • Hmm, I dunno I think I would've read somewhere that leader abilities wouldn't work in raid
  • I'm locked out or I'd get you a video
  • A member said phasma worked for them during phase 1.
  • No I meant against the rancor
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    T5. And toons between lvl 75-78. We weren't sure if it was just bad rng or they were bugged/disabled

30tga44.png

i'm gonna roleplay this so when my toons take dmg from rancor i'm gonna pretend that im hurt aswell irl.
  • dvl009 wrote: »
    T5. And toons between lvl 75-78. We weren't sure if it was just bad rng or they were bugged/disabled

30tga44.png

i'm gonna roleplay this so when my toons take dmg from rancor i'm gonna pretend that im hurt aswell irl.

If that was the case you'll be dead very very soon
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    please come to my funeral :'(
  • dvl009 wrote: »
    please come to my funeral :'(

I'll at least send flowers
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
  • Thanks king. Cant answer your question but youve answered mine and many others
    Guild - Darkside Knights
  • Thanks king. Cant answer your question but youve answered mine and many others

No problem it's my pleasure
  • Definitely just happened to me and I had her lead and Kylo as a party member to help get some more hits out. Not one assist and they both had at least 5 turns, as well as the other party members. WHAT A WASTE of a leader slot in that fight.
  • Ackbar leader ability worked just fine for my Rebels IIRC.