Spent a ton of $$$, who should I use?

ive collected a ton of characters and currently run a 5* Boba (Leader), 6* Sid, 7* Cad, 5* Lando, and 5* Leia. All are level 55 and gear level 7 (Cad level 6). I feel like I can make a better team or tweak the current set. Here's what else I have...

6* Jedi Consular 6* Kit Fisto
6* Chewy 6* Ahsoka
5* Qui Gon 5* Asajj
5* Maul 5* IG-88
5* Jawa 5* Ewok Elder
5* Nightsister Acolyte/ Initiate
5* snowtrooper 5* Geonosian soldier
5* Talia. 5* First Order Tie pilot 4* Bariss. 4* Vader 4* Dooku. 4* Ima-Gun Di.
4* Royal Guard. 4* Fives
4* Greedo. 4* Aayla
4* Veers. 4* Dathcha
4* Grand Moff Tarkin 4* IG-86
4* Plo Koon. 4* Nute Gunray
4* Savage Opress. 4* URoRRuR'RR
3* Eeth Koth
That names most. I have more 4* randoms. I was thinking of trying out a Jedi team to use Qui Gon, Kit, and JC

Lemme know what you'd do or what everyone thinks works best. Thanks

Replies

• Morak wrote: »
    ive collected a ton of characters and currently run a 5* Boba (Leader), 6* Sid, 7* Cad, 5* Lando, and 5* Leia. All are level 55 and gear level 7 (Cad level 6). I feel like I can make a better team or tweak the current set. Here's what else I have...

6* Jedi Consular 6* Kit Fisto
    6* Chewy 6* Ahsoka
    5* Qui Gon 5* Asajj
    5* Maul 5* IG-88
    5* Jawa 5* Ewok Elder
    5* Nightsister Acolyte/ Initiate
    5* snowtrooper 5* Geonosian soldier
    5* Talia. 5* First Order Tie pilot 4* Bariss. 4* Vader 4* Dooku. 4* Ima-Gun Di.
    4* Royal Guard. 4* Fives
    4* Greedo. 4* Aayla
    4* Veers. 4* Dathcha
    4* Grand Moff Tarkin 4* IG-86
    4* Plo Koon. 4* Nute Gunray
    4* Savage Opress. 4* URoRRuR'RR
    3* Eeth Koth
    That names most. I have more 4* randoms. I was thinking of trying out a Jedi team to use Qui Gon, Kit, and JC

Lemme know what you'd do or what everyone thinks works best. Thanks

How does one get a 5* geonosian soldier and why?
  • That's besides the point lol. There was a point where I ranked everyone before I realized it are up a lot.
  • Good lord
  • Geonosian soldier is actually pretty good high tier. Hits like a truck and has good HP.

OP I don't know if its the 'best' but find some way to run your First Order Tie Pilot. I've never seen one at 5* and can only imagine how hard he hits. Running Sid/Leia/FOTP/Cad would be something else. Get Phasma as the leader of that crew and you'll have a lot of fun.
  • I wish I waited to drop cash. I'd like to have a First order team with Phasma and Ren
  • You got a pretty solid team, have you tried switching sidius to leader?
    That team would rock with cpt Phasma leading.
    May i ask approximately hoe much $$$ have you spent?
  • I'd say nearly a grand
  • You have no healing in your group. Do you not need it?

Also, how is Cad at 7*? I bet he's pretty good huh.
  • Sometimes I wish I did but I try to hit them hard and fast. I actually just added Cad. For the longest I had Vader in until I figured he would be better. I'm close to getting him to gear lv7 then he should hit like a linebacker