Dear guild mates once raids start It's every man for him self!

Reddplague
766 posts Member
edited April 2016
Your on your own we're no longer friends. Sorry, but it is what it is while we can be friends during daily activities but, during the raids event we're enemies for the next 8hr or so. I will do what every it takes to come out on top. If it means sniping at the last minute and not sharing secrets about character flaws. I will do what ever it takes to win! Good luck and may the best person win.

P.S This is just based on the reaction ppl are having so, I though I'd address the elephant in the room, lol. BTW, this is not how I feel personally.
Post edited by Reddplague on

Replies

• Options
    Not going to lie this is probably what I'm going to be like when a raid starts.
  • Options
    Based on the response from players Imthink a lot of ppl are think about this. This could get really messy in the guild with heavy p2w players. I think this was poor judgement from the developers it's going to be a lot of hurt feelings over this.
  • DevTore
    174 posts Member
    Options
    If i learn any tricks or good chat combos, i'll just post it in guild chat.
    "No Hassle" guild, for those who want star wars, not drama wars!
  • Options
    Will see how long that last, lol.
  • Options
    The only camaraderie here is between EA and money.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Regardless of CG's poor reward structure, this is sad to read. It's certainly not how I would want any guild I was in to be run.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Reddplague wrote: »
    Your on your own we're no longer friends. Sorry, but it is what it is while we can be friends during daily activities but, during the raids event we're enemies for the next 8hr or so. I will do what every it takes to come out on top. If it means sniping at the last minute and not sharing secrets about character flaws. I will do what ever it takes to win! Good luck and may the best person win.

P.S This is just based on the reaction ppl are having so, I though I'd address the elephant in the room, lol. BTW, this is not how I feel personally.

You can't snipe since this is based on total damage dealt and not sharing strats probably won't get you far anyway. It's basically whomever spends the most to have the most characters and best gear is who will come out on top. So those that were already ahead will get farther ahead still. There zero balance.

They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    In before "Guild leader announced raid start at 7 am in chat, then him and 5 friends started 2 hours early to lock up top spots" stories start.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Regardless of CG's poor reward structure, this is sad to read. It's certainly not how I would want any guild I was in to be run.

@Qeltar how else is it going to run? Is not like there is any actual coop in the raid, and you want to do as much damage as possible don't you?
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    In before "Guild leader announced raid start at 7 am in chat, then him and 5 friends started 2 hours early to lock up top spots" stories start.

Lol
  • Options
    Did that happen? @Nikoms565
  • Options
    Ah reread. I could see that happening!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    darkensoul wrote: »
    Did that happen? @Nikoms565

No...but it's only a matter of time.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Aero wrote: »
    Qeltar wrote: »

@Qeltar how else is it going to run? Is not like there is any actual coop in the raid, and you want to do as much damage as possible don't you?

We're still figuring out what our first raid will be. But to give you an idea of the sort of cooperation we are aiming for, our biggest whale volunteered to limit how much of the boss he fights to give other guildies a chance to also fight it.
    This may not be necessary. We still have to decide on Tier 5 vs. 6. But really the reward system is a mess and must be fixed.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Not gonna lie but it sure seems like this. We can all be friends in guild chat but when it comes down to it, the top gets so much more than even the second tier.
  • Options
    I don't have 25 7* characters so I won't finish near the top anyway
  • Options
    Most ppl don't have 25 7*. I would rather have a guild arena than this mess.
  • Options
    Finishing near the top and near the bottom made very little difference. Combining all of our rewards we could have built a couple sensor arrays.... individually.... nothing.