Should a toon be able to win a 3v1 or more?

2Milly_htowm
215 posts Member
edited April 2016
So it doesnt make sense to me that dooku can beat 3 of my guys with all green health. The only way for me to beat him is to have at least 4 people alive when i vs him

I know u all cant live without precious dooku, but should he be allowed to beat 3 or more toons?

Should a toon be able to win a 3v1 or more? 28 votes

Toons should not be able to win against 3 or more toons
32%
OwexBaillStuwart2Milly_htowmWeildketPotatoManTheMadTwadderIAmExceptionMerulaClifPaul3 9 votes
Toons should be able to win any fight
67%
Murderholeunit900000ElSoldado_23SmithieRAYRAYTau_LambdaForceMondeomedetecQleakVIIISikhoGankakMol_Eliza_oopsMetainventerSnakePlisskenrenato4571BillyTheSidDrixal_ElungaStro 19 votes

Replies

• Toons should be able to win any fight
    But that hero should only be Vader. Oh wait 1 toon can kill 5 Vaders
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    depends on lvl/gear difference
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Well, Green health could be just over 50 % and if those three toons are sid, maul, and rey for example at 50% health, a full health dooku with protection should absolutely win that battle.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • If i choose to leave rey for last, how many of my toons will she kill?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    If i choose to leave rey for last, how many of my toons will she kill?

unlike leaving rey for last, leaving dooku for last is a solid strategy. his leader ability stays active even after you killed him, so there is no point in killing him first.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Dooku isn't even that strong after the update, he only attacks the taunt character when the taunt is active, and their is not 1 OP character in the game it's how you use them together that make a team more powerful
    [SöD]
  • Djbz
    251 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    depends on lvl/gear difference

This.
    A Level 70 going 1v3 against level 20-30s is fine
    At the same level, no, definetly not.
  • Whatever you do, don't ask Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, or Saesee Tiin.
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Whatever you do, don't ask Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, or Saesee Tiin.

lmao
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Complains about Dooku end match. Clearly has not seen a level 76 Fives.
  • SlyGambit wrote: »
    Complains about Dooku end match. Clearly has not seen a level 76 Fives.

This, very much this.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Definitely. It's part of the strategic element. Certain characters should outperform many other characters by a wide margin under the right circumstances, but be vulnerable to a counter strategy that basically negates them.

Saying any fight that isnt 1 v 1 should go to numbers is silly.
  • Toons should be able to win any fight
    This is pointless without knowing the gear/stars/level/identity of the characters. The 3+ could be underpowered compared to the 1, or a particularly bad match-up. E.g., 5 underpowered Jedi against a powerful Maul are going to last one turn. 5v1! Nerf Maul! A character almost no one even thinks is powerful enough to be in their squad can 5v1.
  • Toons should not be able to win against 3 or more toons
    VIII wrote: »
    Dooku isn't even that strong after the update, he only attacks the taunt character when the taunt is active, and their is not 1 OP character in the game it's how you use them together that make a team more powerful
    [SöD]

Found the Dooky fanboy.

1) Dooku hasn't been nerfed. His counters get intercepted by taunts. He still has his broken leader ability, and the rest of his OP abilities and damage.

2) The taunt thing is only relevant if you have a taunting tank in your squad.