Game crashing

So I'm trying to come first in the arena.

It's very hard to do when every other time you try to fight someone the game crashes and you lose a charge :(

Such a waste of shards

Replies

• Having the same problem. Top it off after most recent crash my arena rank dropped from 59 to 95.
  • Same here. Was in the arena and finished and won a battle to get me to rank in the 900s. The last screen I saw said "VICTORY" and then the screen said "Client Restart". I got my daily reward for finishing the 3 battles BUT MY RANK DIDN'T CHANGE. So that means I only have 2 more chances to try and get ranked above 1000 to get more arena tokens as a reward before the time reset. That means I am potentially cheated out of arena tokens.

This crashing also happens during the light/dark side battles.
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    BoboFoot wrote: »
    So I'm trying to come first in the arena.

It's very hard to do when every other time you try to fight someone the game crashes and you lose a charge :(

Such a waste of shards

why would anyone wanna come first? ;)
  • *facepalm*
  • BoboFoot
    212 posts Member
    It crashing after you win and not registering the win is very annoying and costing me crystals, which is even worse!!!
  • DarthSLR
    66 posts Member
    Won a battle, client crashed, now I'm one battle short with the same rank :(
  • Megadeth3700
    1017 posts Member
    +1
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Megadeth3700
    1017 posts Member
    BoboFoot wrote: »
    *facepalm*

Yup
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • I've won 3 recent battles that would have put me into the 20s rankings and the client has restarted all 3 times causing me to lose the ranking. It just happened a few minutes ago and I'm a bit upset to spend crystals to get more chances so I can finally break into the top rankings.
  • FYI I've noticed a big decrease in the amount of crashes, now the only time it crashes is in the middle of a battle. I still have to restart before every arena to ensure this doesn't happen.
    ☮ Consular ☮