[OB 1 More Round]:New Guild for Drinkers...I mean Star Wars fans

Hendrix
34 posts Member
edited April 2016
Hi all! Got a new guild called OB 1 More Round, looking for casual but active players (I think this is a thing:) that like fun, drinking and Star Wars (not necessarily in that order;) If interested in making some friends while playing, post your ally code and I will send the invite. May the Beer be with you!
Post edited by Hendrix on

Replies

• FYI we have 8 members all level 70+ and are about 24k point from kicking off our first raid, come help put us over the top!
  • Quick update: we now have 13 members and are almost half way to our first rancor raid and (based on last night) 100% hungover;)
  • 598-162-262 if you'll have me.
    Avid drinker (scotch, rum,beer)
    Avowed SW nerd
    Casual/active sounds perfect
    Most toons are 73-75, 6-7 star, level 7-9
  • Awesome Morgbug! We'll have some Macallan waiting for you in the cantina:) Welcome aboard!
  • Hendrix
    34 posts Member
    Proud to announce we are 15 strong and finished our first raid, still looking for a few good troopers to fill out the ranks, let's do this!
  • Tasz14
    179 posts Member
    Would u concider a merge. We have 27 active members. Most lvl 60-75 and need more to fill our ranks.

Recruiting is a pain and this would create a solid guild instantly.

Your officers can stay officers as sharing control would be fine.

We use line app to communicate as it is much easier.

If you have line my ID is tasz14. Message me to discuss further if your interested.
  • Hendrix
    34 posts Member
    Hi Tasz! Thanks for the offer and you make some good points however we are now up to 19 members and should be a day or 2 from a tier 5 raid so we are going to ride it out. Any one else looking to join we have people who are as low as level 30 so we'll take anyone who is active that wants a fun guild to join!
  • Hendrix
    34 posts Member
    If you've been on the fence of joining a guild or are newly starting out, we are launching a tier 5 raid tomorrow! Great time to get some free stuff. Also, if you are worried about being kicked out for being low level, now worries, we have 2 peeps as low as level 23 and will support them till they can compete with the biggest of Whales (let's call them Whaley McWhalerson the Third). Send me your ally code and you're in!
  • Hendrix
    34 posts Member
    Update: finished both a tier 5 and tier 4 raid in the last couple of days and are up to 27 active but casual gamers. We also have 10 players that are between level 25 and 45 so if you are new, starting out, and looking for a good home with no pressure and raids you can participate in, OB 1 More Round is the place for you! Or if you are level 70+ I'll guess we'll take you too;)