5-A hard dark side seems buggy

When I had 4 players remaining, Sirdious, phasma, duku and FO TIE pilot, chewie got to go every other time. My character, then him, another of mine then him. Seems really fast. What does his speed need to be for that to happen.

Then at some point it looked like he was shooting at same time as taunting. Maybe he was just so fast that he got two consecutive turns but it looked simultaneous.

Then when it was just sideous, he was taunting, shooting and healing himself before I got a turn.

Seems like a discontinous jump in difficulty from last battle. Is this how it's supposed to work or is it a bug?

Replies

• Options
    My sideous has speed of 134 and duku 139. Does that mean that if chewie got to go 3 consecutive times his speed is at least 400?
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options
    My level 54 chewie has 93 speed and level 5 gear. This level 56 chewie must have level 100 gear to have over 400 speed. Seems off
  • Options
    Yes I had a 4 on 1 advantage to defeat chewy. Either they made the level to hard or there is a bug because he is able heal himself every other turn
  • Options
    Just experienced the same issue. Seems to be something going on with Chewie and the jump in difficulty, particularly when compared with LS 5A hard, which is much easier than this.
  • Options
    It has to be a bug if he has over 400mspeed at level 56
  • Options
    *400 speed
  • Options
    Can confirm, I am having the same issues with this level. I already have light side 6 normal and hard complete, yet I am still stuck on dark side 5-a hard