Talia - Queen of the Underdog guild

I feel Talia is bad at defense: the AI just wastes her and ruins her. But on offense she is a b......the 13% evasion will make the enemy miss often. In the game I post she evaded 4 in a row from Qui-Gon and 2 shots by this highly starred and amazingly dangerous TIE Pilot. No amount of Crit Buff or AoE could have avoided a desth escept for the evades. And Daka with high evade can last enough to stun strategically. I won't win every time but my team can gain #1 whenever some evade kicks in.

Here's Talia taking the top...maybe the first time you will see this, but wont be the last for sure. I had to use three heals in the first teo turns (proactively) to ensure I am not 3 vs 5. Enemy was Leia 7, Qui Gon 7, Labdo 7, TIE 6 (I think) and another 7* guy.

image.jpg

Replies

• Cdmd2b
    70 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I do same theroy with luminaries 13% evasion in my setup. Love your post on healing. I have sid, lum, Talia, daka, jc as my group. I am completely ftp and consistently in top 10 of my server. Biggest problem is the defense sucks and tanks you a lot.
    I played WOW for 6 years as a healer and have been doing what u posted for sometime with great success. I'm a little confused as to what lineup your are using. Sad part is I only have 1 7* 1 6* 2 5* and 1 4* and do insanely well. Great post and best of luck on that hard server of yours.
  • Options
    I wish i could switch servers, i have those same characters starred and geared up and in my server that wouldnt let you break top 20
  • Options
    Servers will look alike a month from now. This setup has bad defense. My current team is:

Talia 7
    Lum 7
    Sid 6
    Daka 5
    Dooku 4

I am farming many chars at once, all farmable and some for long term (3 months slow reg mission grinds).
  • Options
    Have you tried Ahsoka as leader? Her ability applies to both Jedi and Nightsisters, instead of Nightsisters and 1/2 % to all.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Have you tried Ahsoka as leader? Her ability applies to both Jedi and Nightsisters, instead of Nightsisters and 1/2 % to all.

I personally haven't. I spend all cantina in daka atm.