Who forgot about the door in their raids?

Bradford30080
404 posts Member
edited April 2016
Adderall moment

Who forgot about the door in their raids? 66 votes

I forgot
10%
SaetetBenr3600LianaraJRiesJcrandall21BobAFeetSlartibartfast 7 votes
I used it
59%
scubacosmicturtle333AdormeichotolotdjlottSlythRinnShadowHoundArijitpapnworsBig_RussBosskInternetSwagThroningdata767Kingken85RenovatoDeadHeadAndyATSpainNoSpoilFaRule_DaGalexy91Burrito_Man 39 votes
What door?
30%
CharlesbusaReyalpArarisValerianWildGruntMediocreJediJenkins15HershBathensFranckMcBeckerAsosantosSpaceCowboyHeppsIAmExceptionVinniarthNic_Cage_in_Con_AirRecursionMojavelandbaronrenato4571DemonLeprech4unJHGRAHAMMRxAmazing 20 votes

Replies

• What door?
    Is there a door in the last phase of the fight? I used all 5 of my battles there because my guildmates so quickly got through the first 3 phases.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    I suspect very few people would have read the raid description before jumping in.. so I would not be surprised if over half the people never knew about it until someone told them about it
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Ha. I read it and spaced out anyway
  • Is there a door in the last phase of the fight? I used all 5 of my battles there because my guildmates so quickly got through the first 3 phases.

Yeah to topple the rancor and gain 100% crit
  • I used it
    When is the best time to use the door tho? During before a certain attack?
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • JinSaotome wrote: »
    when the cooldown of its devour is at 1. I heard the toppling resets his cooldown, but can someone confirm it?

• What door?
    I brome threw the door and attacked the switch to fight the rancor but I had no idea you could attack.it again until someone posted it
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    I forgot
    First few times .. Then when I remembered it dodged me:)
    Must be the Force ...
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I forgot
    Deadded wrote: »
    JinSaotome wrote: »
    when the cooldown of its devour is at 1. I heard the toppling resets his cooldown, but can someone confirm it?

Careful. I tried that and Ranky devoured with 3 turns left. Hopefully it's a random bug. Supposedly you are right though.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    I used it
    Heck yeah I used it. And then went turn meter crazy with Teebo and FOO to keep that bas**rd down for a bit longer.

Funny thing happen today though...the door control "dodged" one of my attacks. Yep, Dodge. I didn't get a message saying "you missed". It just plain dodged the attack. I laughed it off but it was as silly as dodging while stunned.
  • I used it
    You can't not use the door in Tier 6, which is what my guild started on.
  • I used it
    I used it. It's pretty hard to miss. We're on t6.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • I used it
    You can't not use the door in Tier 6, which is what my guild started on.

Yeah pretty much this
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |