Inglorious Blasters - High Level F2P

TheMadTwadder
483 posts Member
edited May 2016
I run a high level, high experience F2P guild called Inglorious Blasters.

Currently looking for a few more players.

*Requirements*
Level: 75+
7* Characters: 7+
Money Spent: Less than $50 total in game, with no plans to spend more than that in the future.
Time Zone: Majority of guild is around EST. Would prefer players within 3 hours of EST (West USA to West Europe).
Activity: Active daily and able to contribute in guild chat on GroupMe app.

Group is currently full but will consider all applicants. Message me for details.
Post edited by TheMadTwadder on

Replies

• Options
    We have a few potential spots open if players are interested.
  • Options
    Currently the highest ranked exclusively Free to Play guild on the guild leaderboard.
  • Options
    Hey themadtwadder

I'm keen to join. Very unhappy with my current guild. Absolutely hopeless guild leader. I'm level 76 with 5 seven stars and 5 six stars. Very active player. I can share my guild contributions if needed. Also have a level 72 who is also very active and seeking a new guild. Both F2P. Both from Australia but can be active in the hours required
  • Options
    Hi I've done 5 t6 raids so far and always top 10 damage in coins and currency. My ally code is 588 562 454
  • Options
    Best named clan so far..
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Haha!
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    Options
    We have a couple spots that just opened up. We are a top 30 guild. Pm me if interested in joining. Must be free to play must be lvl 77+ must have 10+ 7*.
    We are completely free to play so no whales steal the prize.
  • BenC
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Still have a spot open?
  • Options
    Level 79 ftp 15 7* looking for guild only want to play in a ftp guild
  • Options
    I'm eastern time zone
  • Options
    Just sent a request to join, ally code is 749589431, looking forward to being part of a real guild. Love this game used to play heroes charge for a couple of years so I have a great understanding of this type of game. Only game I play. Enjoy chat and sharing knowledge and I have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany. ;)

• Options
    I'm not completely F2p, but am looking for a new guild. I am by no means a whale, but spent a few bucks to get ahead. Let me know if you can break the $50 limit. Lol
  • Options
    Are any spots available at the moment? I am currently in a guild that is disbanding after the mod update and I'm looking for a high-end guild.
    I have nine 7* characters, six 6*, and too many 5*
    Arena rank: 70-150
    Ally Code:195-462-999
    Always active, and have spend $5 on Dooku when the game first came out...also just noticed the edit stating the guild was full but might as well post anyways.
  • Options
    Looking for competitive guild running 5 or 6* raids at least twice a week. Arena squad is mid 33000 and am working on staring up and leveling up my next set of toons. Currently have 18 characters at level 80, 7*and level 8 and above gear. Do you have any room in your guild? Let me know. Currently just joined a friends guild and want more activity than they are willing to produce.
  • Options
    Hi, any spots open? How often do you raid, and what tiers?

I'm F2P, 25 7* characters with more to come.
  • Options
    hi, i am a player since launch, i have 19 *7 Gear X-XI
    just leaving my old guild, and interested in joining a new good guild

is this guild doing Heroic AAT Tank Raid ???

693-997-262

thanks

best regards
    "A Wookiee! Rare you are to the Jedi. Proud, your people must be."