Recruiting guild members 10 spots open for vaders Elite

Hey everyone looking to join a guild. Well vaders Elite is looking for 8 more people to join. There's not much rules must be level 40 and very active. must play everyday and contribute to the guild activities for that day so we can unlock raids if interested send me a allies request and I will get you in my Ally code is 418-977-625 join us and have fun

Replies

• I would like to be in your guild ally code 361-424-513
  • Newer player active daily, looking for guild that is actively raiding and has members as active as me. 434-623-947.
    "Mos Eisley spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."
  • @Macks_Ennuig sounds like my guild is perfect for you I will add u in there
  • GladiatorConan
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Hi! I am a fairly new player. I play everyday and is now level 53. Would very much like to join your guild.

Sent you a ally request, my ally code is 217-174-439 and name is GladiatorConan
  • Yankee
    28 posts Member
    What time do your guild activities reset?
  • checkersking220
    10 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    hi there is would like to join your guide my Id is 4iHTtPIRw-MDfH-0XUrIA checkersking220
  • hi looking for guild im lvl 32 at the moment will be very active almost everyday. im spending money on the game too Vbu8ejLBS9iC5SkYlkle2A my Id
  • hi searching for guild im very active player also not f2p. 336 737 544 my ally id
  • Hey I would like to join this guild, the one I am currently with has way too many people that don't participate. I sent you a friend request. My Id is 782-148-817
  • Looking for a good guild that completes raids, donations, and guild activities regularly. Does yours? I'm tired of getting #1 of Tier 1 activities every day because no one else does them, pit raids not being run, and only 3 people donating with me being one of them.
  • Is this Guild still open to join? I'm level 69 and my ally code is 642-711-316
  • Greetings I"m looking for a little more active guild. I am just shy of level 80 and really need a guild to help me get to 9+ gear tier. I play every day. Is this the guild I am looking for? Are you guys still open? Ally code is 319-799-937.
    Thank you