Tank challange difficulty up again

I notice mace in the tank challenge is now resisting 95% of all utility against him

Didnt notice that mentioned in the new patch.

Out of 8 attacks rg never stunned once
Out of of 7 steath attacks from t one lowered turn meter
Obviously pk was resisted.
"May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate

Replies

• Weird. I've been autoing the challenge all day.
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • I auto'd it as well.
  • It's still easy
  • I auto'd it without issues.
  • My stuns worked still but Teebo's 1 while invisible failed 90% of the time on Windu and the normal enemies. Sux, just wasted two weeks farming Teebo just to get needed.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    It's still doable but I also noticed Teebo's 75% turn meter removal while stealthed isn't sticking to Mace like it used to.

It worked pretty much 100% of the time before.
  • Nerfed*
  • Chew and old ben turn meter reduction also rarely work on anyone, from my point of view
    the cake is a lie
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I dunno about the tank challenge but I went and did a tier 7 dark side hard node today cause of the guild hard mode contributions, first time since the protection changes... and yeah they kinda wiped the floor with my team... I guess someone forgot to scale them properly...

You're not going to survive long when a couple of clone troopers all aoe your team, with each aoe taking off a big portion of your dark side team, who generally don't have a lot of health anyway!

Even throwing in an RG was kinda pointless as they had their full protection and half their health taken off by a single target shot by the clone trooper!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • fudgra wrote: »
    It's still doable but I also noticed Teebo's 75% turn meter removal while stealthed isn't sticking to Mace like it used to.

It worked pretty much 100% of the time before.

Thats what im saying. I still beat it. But not with the normally strategy of chuckle at poor mace as he's stunned getting whaled on by my mace, t, and rg.

Still do able but notably more difficult
    "May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate