galactic war leaching an issue in your guild?

Azadum
39 posts Member
edited April 2016
I noticed we had several people who only did 1 or 2 nodes. I was curious why they would stop there when the early fights are so easy. Then I realized how much guild currency they got for doing just 1 node.

1 node: 124
12 nodes: 151

So the difference between someone doing a single node and someone finishing all 12 is 27 guild currency. I don't think people making an honest attempt to finish and coming up short need to be punished, but the difference between someone who does 1 node and someone who finishes all nodes needs to be more pronounced. IMO

Is this happening in other guilds too?

Replies

• StarSon
    7432 posts Member
    I disagree. Let them mooch. I am much more concerned with their currency contribution. And even there I will settle for what they get naturally.
  • My guild has a spread of 337 for the full 36 finish, to 194 for a single. Seems like a big enough gap.
  • I'm with you OP. If your gonna join a guild, do your share of the work.
  • Azadum wrote: »
    I noticed we had several people who only did 1 or 2 nodes. I was curious why they would stop there when the early fights are so easy. Then I realized how much guild currency they got for doing just 1 node.

So the difference between someone doing a single node and someone finishing all 12 is 27 guild currency. I don't think people making an honest attempt to finish and coming up short need to be punished, but the difference between someone who does 1 node and someone who finishes all nodes needs to be more pronounced. IMO

Not an issue, because either 1) you allow this behavior in the guild, so you don't care, or 2) you want more even member contribution and you just kick out the low performers.

• Keep in mind gw is still a glitch problem. A good majority of people cant complete it. Also, take me for instance, yesterday I started gw before gw was the daily contribution, so my contribution was small, even though I completed it. Many factors to take into account before you do random kicks. This is also why raid participation should not be required to further character progression
  • How do you get 36 gw wins in one day?
  • Didn't realize the first node was worth that much. Definitely needs to be a progression increase greater than what it currently is if the start is 124. I would say start currency lower and make each node 50% greater than the last.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Monkpah3 wrote: »
    How do you get 36 gw wins in one day?
    Easy. I'm in gmt+9 hrs and my guild time zone is the European time zone, that means that the GW guild activity started on Thursday morning for me. so I save my Wednesday's GW for the guild activities, made the 12 battles, and then made the 12 battles for Thursday's GW, and because of my time zone I still had the 12 battles of today (Friday). But I'm not doing these to not ruin the rewards for everyone on the guild.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Let them set themselves back. GW is one of if not THE best way to get ahead in this game.

But if it's an issue, make sure your expectations are clear. Once they're clear, you can remove whoever you need to in good faith and your guild will stay with you.

Weakest members....eeeeew gross.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • As long as your daily activity reset is a couple of hours different from the guild daily activity reset, you could get in 36. Basically, when the guild gw activity starts getting counted, u play 12gw nodes u saved up from the day before, refresh and play another 12. Then, when ur daily activity timer resets, say 8 hours before the guild daily activity resets, u will have those 8 hours to do the 3rd lot of 12. If ur daily activity and guild daily activity resets at the same time, then u r out of luck...
  • Azadum wrote: »

Mine didn't have numbers anywhere close to that. I can't check the rest since its switched to the hard mode day now, but I got 39 currency for finishing 6 or 7 nodes.
  • i really don't get what you expect from guilds. guilds should be cooperative, not competitive. competiton should be between guilds, not inside of them.
    got a slacker in your guild that doesn't contribute? don't complain about his rewards, give him the boot already. what are you waiting for? there's no room for antisocial behaviour and lack of decency in a guild.
  • So if you don't do your gw the day before, you can do it that day and still reset for the current day.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Seriously, guys?

Please stop asking to nerf things...

ESPECIALLY THE LOOT!